How are you doing in Frostfell ?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Geroblue, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, okay! :D

Yeah, that dragon's from the very special sort of thing that happens on occasion; I think Marketplace items are involved to start Santa Glug dashing off through Qeynos or Freeport. He'll leave presents behind on the street, but you can only pick up one per Santug Run. ;->

As for the trades, I'll have to look at my older stuff and see what I have in the way of Alabaster Pekins; I know I have some extras somewhere (why don't people name their House Pets so much any more? I blame the superfluity of ducks...though there was one gal who insisted on getting leopard quest rewards in Maj'Dul [the actual city, not the server] until they just about filled a house ["Twenty-twenty-twenty-five leopards to go..." "You need to be sedated."]...). ;->

Most of the extra stuff of yours looks to be older stuff to us, but if this is your first Frostfell, they should have an honored place on your shelves (well, except for the Crowns; how many heads of toons do you have on that server...?). Again, I'll take a peek at things, but I think I'm good with them. :)

Skyfire and Ceramic Trees...the green Twinkling ones or the white New Halas ones?

EDIT: Yep, I have an extra Twinkling green ceramic tree or two there. The best person to write an in-game mail to on Skyfire about it would be Ionanna. :)

Uwk
    Ruua, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Speaking of stuff to trade with folks, I'm also willing to trade some new stuff (within reason, depending on what it is and how many I have of it), just about any old things, and even some extra collectibles in search of:

Collection Parts
    Druidic Frostfell Icons: Carved Horse Mask

I need about 9 of them on Halls of Fate; there's that many toons who'd be able to finish their full set of the "new" three collections if only they had that one item. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Too bad you don't need them on Skyfire. I may have 2 or 3 of them extra. Would have to hunt for which character has them though.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You can also PM me here; I'm kind of notorious for not always being on one server or another, but I'll generally be on the forums at least once a week. ;->

Uwk
    Geroblue, Breanna and Xillean like this.