Housing Wish List

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Katsi, Feb 3, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Princess Ariel Guest

carpe_caminus wrote:
    I would love to have the house Unrest as well...but not just a few rooms the entire house, grounds and all, but with the ability to change the wall colors, floor colors, boarder colors and ceiling colors. But then I would be thrilled if they would do that with the Qeynos houseing as well. It would be awesome if I could have white walls, blue floors, blue boards/trim, white ceiling or any colors of those items we could want.
  2. ARCHIVED-Feanix1 Guest

Yep, the stairs are a big one. The Kerra steps are cute, but they aren't for every room.
    I'd love to see some new dividers. Was excited around Frostfell to see the new ones, and was hopeful that there would be more.
  3. ARCHIVED-carpe_caminus Guest

Megaen@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Yeah, if they were to make an Unrest Prestige home it would have to be the whole of Unrest. Indoors and out (and below). Otherwise it'd just be a disappointment. Customizable floors and whatnot would be nice, but I'd be happy enough if it were like it's already implemented in the Qeynos and Freeport houses (never owned a house in a new city so don't know if they do it). Even without being able to customize any textures it'd still be one hell of a treat to have a real Unrest Estate.
  4. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

Garrick is right, the "ladder" is perfect, or able to climb massive bookcase or able to see and lining up perfectly as you go up higher.
    after seeing new prestige DoV housings, man, that is totally ungodly too high, only good for that huge green/teal Erudite Banner to hang up that high. the textures in there will be very challenging for decorators.
    Thurgadin Hall could be easy with crystal rocks and mushrooms from Nek's Fungus Grotto in waterfall room, and front main rooms would be crafting and "warehouse", or some players will make as "restaurant/cafe" theme.
    anyway, enough ideas, but that ladder is one of "best" housing tool, good for little wee folks that keep getting placeables in red and need ladder support to see them "greenable".
    edited to add.
    oh yes, Carpe, i do like many optional "retexture" menu like Q and FP does, with "pristine" Unrest estates would be one of most desirable prime house to own, it got everything, it got the yard, small water creek, small cemetery, patio, upper floors, main floors with kitchen, bar, den room, music room, but library need to be stripped for personal library decorating beside having that Maj'Dul Library (good for placing a portal), and (modified) basement and some cave rooms.
    would be nice if one of the hedge/cliff section get replace with a dockyard, maybe a beach view reachable by cliff-side ramps/catwalks.
    Unrest Estates model would be "ultimate" customizable with "housing menu" just like character's tab with mounts, currencies, appearances. speaking of "appearance tab in house menu, when you add a floor tile on the menu from grotto or city festival, then hit select, then whole floor get new looks instead of having 30 black marble tiles like we do now.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tuppen Guest

Megaen@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I have suggested The Laughing Trout in Rivervale as a prestige home more than once via feedback. I would LOVE to see it in game!
  6. ARCHIVED-carpe_caminus Guest

Garith@Lucan DLere wrote:
    The Laughting Trout would be awesome. But I'd be happy with one of the smaller houses provided they have an outdoor area. Just so long as it's a real Halfling house that's a decent size (I don't want a Halfling Dojo).
  7. ARCHIVED-Bekmar Guest

A more attractive version of the Feyiron Fence that you can't walk through. Actually, perhaps some fences from the City Festivals to match their Pole counterparts.

Iron-gate kind of door.
  8. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Tyrus@Butcherblock wrote:
    I would fall over and die if we got Unrest Estates. Ultimate dream house from SOE.
  9. ARCHIVED-DngrMouse Guest

A working tinkered cukoo clock.
    The ability to capture views from various areas around Norath, and use the images as paintings, or windows.
    Prestige homes located in areas like Antonica, CL, etc.
    Visitor log/guest book.
    An editable 'bulletin board' for visitors/friends.
  10. ARCHIVED-Lera Guest

A Lavafrost Winter Home to go along with the Everstorm Summer Home.
  11. ARCHIVED-ojiji Guest

Mazra@Everfrost wrote:
    Yes, I realy need ladders. my house item space cap soon.
    I became tired to pile the barrels.
    Also some people died in my house.
  12. ARCHIVED-Bekmar Guest

House Amenities. Obviously not to the extent of guild amenties. I don't think we really need our own telerporters, dock hubs and such. But I wouldn't mind House Guards, Servants (that serve as Sales Crates), Bartenders (That serve as food crates), Blacksmiths (armor/weapons sales) and other 'npcs' to stick around the house. I've seen some amazing things done with plushies, but I just think it's a shame when someone builds a super awesome bar area in their house complete with plushie bartender and all you can do is stare.
  13. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

This may have already been said, but...
    Staircases. (I know we can make staircases and ramps.. but some pre made ones would ROCK!)
    Elevators/lifts

I LOVE the My Little Steppes pony! (I am a MLP JUNKIE!!)
    More colors of that lovely stained glass! I want the whole rainbow! (So we still need red, orange, yellow.. right?)
  14. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

Mazra@Everfrost wrote:
    ^this!
  15. ARCHIVED-Bekmar Guest

Just to prove that you can't make everyone happy:
    Misty Green Tiles

Love the blue, red and gray tiles, but green would have been the cherry on the sundae! A very sickly, rotten cherry... but still.
  16. ARCHIVED-Mary the Prophetess Guest

17. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

path tiles with dirt edges, or odd shapped ones for stepping stones,or wooden framed ice tiles for windows, leaded ice tiles, and per hapes shingle tiles that tuen the right way up when u stand it on its end in stead of the wrong way!! darn trying to make a roof with them is hard when they arnt the right way round!! oooh different kinds of vegatables we can put on floor we have lettus and pumpkins and apples but how about carrot tops or melons, perhaps a sack of potatoes!! and make the rotten moblie house pets stop moving perminantly untill U tell them they can move...
  18. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

Mazra@Everfrost wrote:
    ooohhhh yes please! then i wouldnt have to rush to get to 30 on my little guild as we have an adiquate guild house in the halas inn room ... all we need is the ncp's etc...:(
  19. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

japanese's Koi ponds or stone construct koi fishtanks with variety rock gardens and kelp vines.
  20. ARCHIVED-tenchgirl15 Guest

square or rectangle windows!!! I know they have doors that u can buy in fests but can they have windows that can match them?