Houses in need of EXPANDING...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Galldora, Oct 24, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

How long has it been since there has been mention of the need to be able to add additional expanders to homes? I don't see a post about this from the past couple of weeks, so....time to bring it up again!
    As a decorator who has also played around a bit with dungeons, I can't help but notice that dungeons are allowed to have many more items than homes. OK, I'm not asking to have the limit bumped up to 2,000 because I'm thinking that is not going to happen-- but I would like to be able to add at least one more expander to my homes -- a large one, please. I'm happy to pay for the expander, and I'm pretty sure lots of other decorators would jump right on this too. If we could add a couple hundred more items to our existing homes that are now maxed out, we could decorate them for the holidays. How fabulous would that be?
    Pretty please!
  2. ARCHIVED-Nahdian Guest

I would love to see the item count expanded a little more. I have had my main home for years, I display things that I have spent years collecting , but in order for me to decorate for the holidays. I would have to remove items, which would take away from the theme and feel of the house. I would be more than happy to pay for an extra expander.
  3. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Karrane1 Guest

I can't beg enough for more item count!!!
    /sending cookies, pie, cake, hot cocoa, marshmallows, pastries... !!!
    Please !!!
  5. ARCHIVED-Barq Bandit Guest

I think expansion of homes into prestige homes is a nice alternative, but yes, we'll always want more house item space.
    A 200 item craftable expander would be nice. We'd be able to boost the item limit on guild halls at long last.
  6. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

Would really like to see this topic addressed again and given some love this time! It would deinately be nice to add a bit more to the item counts :D
    (Gonna throw it in here too, again, since the topic is on houses needing expanded counts. The EF Summer Home - really?!? Boost please! )
  7. ARCHIVED-Severai Guest

I'd definitely love more item count - the comparison with dungeons really means that player houses are lagging behind in this and surely the issues regarding load are rfelevant just as much for one as for the other.
    I don't particularly want more rooms in existing houses though, or even considerably higher room counts in new houses. The number of items used per room in housing designs varies so wildly now that it's no longer a good rule of thumb for an appropriate item count for any particular house.
    I'd like to see a new expander that brings house item count up to the ceiling figure for dungeons, irrespective of house size. Yes, even for tiny dojos. Why not? It won't actually be used in all houses anyway, but would give decorators the ability to finish off projects properly in all but the most extreme cases (I've personally never decorated anywhere where I haven't had to compromise as I've run out of item count. OK, that's probably an issue with my own plans and expectations but it would be lovely not to have such a problem).