House expanders

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Xxtacii, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Xxtacii Member

Not sure if this is in the correct forum to post, but if Devs see it then it is worth it. You have been giving us bigger houses with more open space. This is wonderful!! Everything from the Deepwater house to Kerafyrm's Lair and now Sanctus Seru Promenade. As a decorator I LOVE this. The problem the housing decorating community are having trouble with is the item limit in these houses.

What I propose would help the housing community and hopefully make some extra money for EQ2. We would love to see more item count. The way that it could be done is to sell higher count house ex-panders for more dbc on the market place. Specifically 500 and/or 1000 increase in allowable items, even if there was a disclaimer for it only belonging on the much bigger houses. Dungeons already hold 2,000 item count.

I am asking for all of us house decorators. This would make a very large percentage of the housing community very happy!

Xxtacii
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

I would love the guild hall to be upped too and as far as I know there is no way to place more. Now when I get something cool I have to run around and find something I don't like as much and put it in the box. I have a tier 4 guild hall so there is a TON of space there to decorate.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm; have you tried posting this on the Norrathian Homeshow Wishlist forum? We've gotten a lot of stuff made from our suggestions there... :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I am beginning to think nobody is listening any longer. *makes the Snarky Wood Elf frowny face*
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Maybe to the raiders and the Broker speculators... :(

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

or let Sages make bigger expanders too for those new high levels.
  7. Erudinel Member

It would be nice, however I only ask that they fix the memory issues with high item count housing/guild instances before they delve into letting us have more items. Currently when I use max graphics settings I am unable to enter my t4 guild hall (that isnt even at the item cap) without crashing due to memory leaks. As soon as I hit that 3.5GB memory mark in a heavily decorated zone, poof DX error and crash to desktop. Fix this, and also fix the horrid slow loading of said items and then yes, by all means, up the count to any number.