Hotkey macro for Swashbuckler

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-Kannina, Mar 27, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Kannina Guest

Hi fellow swashy, does anyone here have hotkey macro for their swashbuckler?

i.e. you set a hotkey macro with skills like "Disheartening Guile > Razor Edge > Flash of Steel" to stun mobs....or with other skills to start a chain of skills so you dont have to click so many hotkeys.

Please advice :smileyvery-happy:
  2. ARCHIVED-Twoboxer2 Guest

Other than tagging mezz with a social, No!
  3. ARCHIVED-AgricolaMonk Guest

The two that I have set up to use are:

/: ; usea Lie Low ; togglemelee ; usea Ambuscade
    or
    /: ; usea Sneak ; togglemelee ; usea Ambuscade

this starts lie low (combat hide, lowers hate position by two), turns off the autoattack, and starts Ambuscade, one of our "from stealth only" combat arts that does a significant ammount of damage every ~10 seconds. The second one, with sneak, I use while the Lie Low is recharging, allowing me to get off an Ambuscade approximately every 12 seconds (factoring in recast and casting times).

I also have one set up as follows:

/: ; usea Lucky Break ; usea Fiddy's Handy Distraction ; usea Quick Strike

This sets up and completes an HO, usually for either Swindler's Gift (I think, the solo version that adds like 10 to your combat skills), or the Direct Damage, with a slight chance of completing the rare art that's a haste. Fiddys is the 20th (I think, maybe 10th) level instant cast Hate reducer, and it's on a Coin Icon.

I actually don't tag one on my Mez, as I generally tell folks before the battle starts that I'm going to mez mob X, or I just type it out during the battle. The switch between my mez mob and back to my damage target is usually done within half a second, so any macro I'd put in wouldn't give the correct information anyway.

Also, something to consider for those who want to use their mez without losing DPS stats: look into a slow delay pair of dual wield weapons (or one hand, if you're into that sort of thing). Wait til you see your damage go off from your melee, switch, mez, and switch back, and you shouldn't even miss a beat.

Inkidoo Gearheart
    36th Halasian Barbarian
    <Gnomish Death Squad>
    Qeynos, Crushbone