Hotfix - Friday, June 3, 2011

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by ARCHIVED-Piestro, Jun 2, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Piestro Guest

The US servers will come down on June 3, 2011, at 7am PDT for a hotfix. The expected downtime is 1 hour.
    Update Notes will be posted in the Game Update Notes forum when available.
  2. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Iamfred Guest

Hey is Splitpaw (server) down right now? When is it coming back?
  4. ARCHIVED-janmystique Guest

The date is right for us but not the time. 7 am PDT would be about 3 this afternoon if my maths is correct. There again, maths never was my strong point and it is early!
  5. ARCHIVED-ladyannabell Guest

Splipaw is locked for over an hour already whats going on?
    No official message that EU servers would be down too only one for US servers :(
    It would be verry kind if someone of Customer Servers or Communication would inform us European players also on whats is going to happen/ been done
  6. ARCHIVED-Veskandar Guest

Yeah would be kind, but since it is SOE it is not likely to happen
  7. ARCHIVED-bellatrix2009 Guest

Hey! lets not harrass the new guy now.....
    BUT when is SP gonna be up? the last annoucement said 2hrs? :D
  8. ARCHIVED-ladyannabell Guest

Layton@Runnyeye wrote:
    yeah know we have bad experience in this for years,
    but i believe in good things and hope that sometime a person will see us paying customers as a value to SOE and will make that the attitude is changed into respect for us too -:)
  9. ARCHIVED-tazmanmcse Guest

Splitpaw went down at 5am, just as I was about to do a RW PQ, for what was supposedly a 'brief' update. I assume that this was the US Thursday hotfix. Nearly 4 hrs later..and still can't log back in :(
  10. ARCHIVED-ladyannabell Guest

so its still locked but server status page says its available
    Common SOE you can do better then this.
    Did you just "forgot" to unlock it?
    Or are you patching a big hotfix? and wont let us know?
    Hopefully the raid zone crashes from last tuesday are fixed too so we can play normal again, when ever the server is unlocked
  11. ARCHIVED-Thorgald Guest

ladyannabell wrote:
    Server status page says available no matter what. That's been broken for years.
  12. ARCHIVED-Brorimed Guest

13. ARCHIVED-ladyannabell Guest