Horses?

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Goodwill, Nov 8, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Goodwill Guest

Greetings

When i reach level 20 and choose to be a Ranger, will I then be able to ride a horse and shoot arrows? :)

--------------------
    Travel in peace...

Arian Kelli
    Half Elf
    ---
    Half Elf Scout -> Predator -> Ranger
    Artisan ->Craftsman -> Woodworker
  2. ARCHIVED-aekhold2008 Guest

Never tried but I saw several times people meleeing with horse (I haven't played at the end of the beta, I hope they didn't nerf it), so why not shooting arrows :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Goodwill Guest

That sounds just great :)
  4. ARCHIVED-ForestGirl Guest

Aye :smileyvery-happy:, I both meleed and shot arrows from horseback in the beta. I doubt they have changed it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Goodwill Guest

6. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

Seeing as how I'm at work right now, does anyone know about how much horses are? I'd love one, but don't really need it just yet. Also, are they faster than Pathfinding?
  7. ARCHIVED-netwerkingyuppie Guest

I visited the stable a day or two ago. I dont remember exact prices, but they were definatly in the platinum range. I'd imagine they are faster than pathfinding for that price.
  8. ARCHIVED-Divinehope Guest

Sounds awsome to me..I cant wait.
  9. ARCHIVED-Goodwill Guest

cant wait :) i see that ranger get a summon horse spell at level 20 :)
  10. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

I think they get a Summon Hawk spell, not horse, but I could be mistaken.
  11. ARCHIVED-Goodwill Guest

hehe well here they are.

Ranger

20 - Wounding Arrow : Ranged attack that lowers a targets parry and deflection ability on hit.
    20 - Phyn's Hunting Hawk : Summons a friendly animal to the ranger's side.
    21 - Shadowflame : a high fire damage stealth attack.
    21 - Makeshift Arrow : Creates arrows from scrap wood.
    22 - Corner : A medium range attack the decreases enemy defense.
    22 - Steady Aim : Increases your ranged skill
    23 - Impede : Decreases enemy movement speed.
    24 - Trick Shot : Ranged attack that deals little damage but whoever hits it next gets added hate applied to them.
    24 - Shadow Lunge : Requires stealth and a position behind the enemy. A ranged attack that deals very high damage.
    25 - Escape : Ports your group to zone in.
    25 - Natural Instinct : Increases ranged attack and stalk skills
    26 - Hidden Shot : Deals High damage from a distance. It requires a ranger to equip a bow and be in stealth.
    26 - Leaping Cut : A ranged extra attack that deals piercing damage over time.
    27 - Lunging Thrust : A ranged attack that decreases enemy defense.
    27 - Forester's Insight : Increase agility and movement speed.
    28 – Shadow : This ability places you in stealth mode and lowers your threat level with a target.
    28 - Triple Shot : A series of three ranged attacks if one misses the series ends.
    29 - Sniping Shot : Requires position behind the enemy and a ranged weapon. An extra long ranged attack.
    29 - Lightning Strike : A quick attack that deals lightning damage.
    30 - Rip : Deals damage as a ranger rips an arrow from the target and the ranger receives and arrow.
    30 - Flaming Shot : Requires a ranged weapon. Launches two shots at once and deals fire damage, ignoring some enemy armor.
    31 - Huntsman's trap : Allows stealthed movement, the ability to see hidden enemies, and snares enemies if the ranger is attacked.
    32 - Miracle Shot : Deals damage from a distance. It does not require line of sight.
    32 - Adroit : Increases parry, defense and agility while reducing attack speed.
    33 - Spring : Requires stealth. An attack that deals medium damage to all enemies in an encounter.
    34 - Crippling Arrow : A ranged attack, it lowers the enemy's parry and deflection ability on a hit.
    35 - Raven Embers : A high fire damage stealth attack that reduces enemy slashing resistance.
    36 - Take aim : upgrade to steady aim
    36 - Pick Off : A medium range attack that decreases enemy defense and reduces agility
    37 - Entrap : Decreases enemy movement speed and refreshes the ranger if hit.
    38 - Trick Arrow : Deals damage with little hate. The next player to damage the creature will enrage the creature generating hate.
    38 - Crippling Blade : Requires stealth and position behind and enemy. A ranged attack that deals very high damage and slows enemy movement.
    39 - Primal Reflexes : Increases archery, ranged and stalk skills.
    40 - Predatorory Fury : Increases the damage and agility of the ranger.
    40 - Deadly Reminder : A ranged extra attack that deals piercing damage over time and decreases the agility of the enemy.
    40 - Hidden Fire : Deals high damage from a distance. It requires the ranger to equip a bow and be in stealth.
    40 - Jeth's Cuddly Companion : Summons a friendly animal to the ranger's side.
    41 - Survival of the Fittest : A ranged extra attack that decreases enemy defense and stamina.
    41 - Veil of the Forest : Increases agility, movement speed and disease resistance.
    42 - Triple Fire : A series of three ranged attacks. If one attack misses the series ends.
    42 - Surveil : This ability places you in stealth mode and lowers your threat level with the target.
    43 - Culling the herd : Requires a position behind the enemy and a ranged weapon. An extra long ranged attack that interrupts casting.
    43 - Blazing Thrust : A quick attack that deals fire and lightning damage.
    44 - Leg Shot : A ranged attack, it hinders the target's movement on a successful hit.
    44 - Sharp Shot : Requires a ranged weapon. Launches two shots at once that deals fire damage, ignoring some enemy armor with a small chance to snare.
    44 - Tear : Deals damage as the ranger rips an arrow from the target and the ranger receives an arrow.
    45 - Stalk Prey : Allows stealthed movement and the ability to see hidden enemies. If the ranger is damaged the enemy is reduced in speed and the ranger is granted and increased piercing resistance.
    46 - Miracle Arrow : Deals damage from a distance. It does not require line of sight.
    46 - Dance of Leaves : Greatly increases parry, defense and agility while reducing attack speed.
    47 - Longshank : A medium range flanking attack that deals medium damage, grants a chance to slow movement speed and stealths the ranger.
    47 - Natural Selection : Requires stealth. An attack that deals medium damage and slows the movement of all enemies in an encounter.
    48 - Debilitating Arrow : A ranged attack, it lowers the enemy's's parry and deflection ability on a successful hit.
    49 - Tanglethorn : A high fire damage stealth attack that reduces enemy slashing resistance and has a chance to stun.
    50 - Storm of Arrows : An area of effect ranged attack. it deals great damage.
    50 - Focus of Fire : Increases your ranged skill.
    50 - Snipe Archery : A ranged attack that decreases enemy defense and agility.
    50 - Rhyn's Feline Hunter : Summons a friendly animal to the ranger's side.
  12. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

But maybe a halfling Ranger could get a Shrink potion from a Shaman Alchemist and ride the Hawk!!!!

OH! Have you guys seen the Griffin riding screenshots? Wth is up with that?

NEAT!