Confirmed Horseman's Hallow Bugs Range auto-attack

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ravenlook, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Ravenlook Member

I recently got the new Horseman's Hallow waist item, and equipped it on my Channeler,
    from that moment my range auto-attack started bugging out, every few secs it switch to melee then bk to range.

at that point just to be sure i wet in option to force range auto-attack and it's still switched to melee every few.

included is a short video recording of me, fighting a training dummy where u can see the weird behavior, and just to be sure it's not a custom UI display bug, in the vidoe i switched to default and u can see there too how it's not working properly.

please fix.

Tanto, Jaylee, Exilya and 3 others like this.
  2. Exilya Active Member

During this fight I am at 12 meters ranged from the boss, with forced ranged attack and using slash arrows yet getting piercing skill ups from my main weapon.
    [IMG]
  3. DayakBaih New Member

4. Ravenlook Member

Additional Info: after some more testing it looks like the belt (waist) bug is related to the Channeler intercept ability,
    if i'm using the grp wide version or have the single target version on me, the range auto attack is broken without the intercept on, range auto attack works fine

you can see it on the following video:

Bananahs likes this.
  5. Ratalthor Developer

We have not been able to reproduce this internally.

Theory: In the Settings > Options menu there is an Auto Attack Mode setting. Is that set to anything besides "Automatic"?
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

My wife's channeller has this problem, she's always set to force ranged. It's a weird bug. I'll try to remember to get her to reply on here when she's home from work.

Just a thought.. are you trying to reproduce this with a channeller? It seem to be a bug exclusive to the class.
  7. Ravenlook Member

In the 1st post I posted in that video u can see how I switched to the default UI and turned on the auto attack options, again this thing happens only on Channelers due to our intercept buff, as the video on the 2nd post shows :(
  8. Ravenlook Member

Ok trying again, this bug only effects Channelers, it is caused by the Channeler intercept buff (both Versions).
    the following video shows the bug both with my custom UI auto-attack bar and the default one.

in the video u can see how when i remove (cancel my intercept buff, the issue goes away, and when i cast my intercept bk the problem returns).