Home Decorators - Nominate Your Best House For Our Sample "Hall of Fame"!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, Aug 9, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    Which is why I was asking about if break-outs where included in this on the very first page of this thread. I'm sure a lot of decorators would have adjusted their submissions accordingly.
  2. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

Afista@Crushbone wrote:
    We initially didn't plan to exclude them, it was only when we started visiting the short-listed homes (and fell through the world) that we realized it would be a problem, by which time the submissions were closed. So, apologies that we didn't know that in advance. That said, the break-out homes that were listed here are generally so outstanding that I'm sure they'll make their way up the housing leaderboards in no time anyway, and we very much enjoyed visiting them for a tour in person ourselves.
  3. ARCHIVED-JesDer Guest

That is unfortunate.
  4. ARCHIVED-biguglyone Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Gzelle Guest

Very unfortunate yes.
  6. ARCHIVED-Aiana Guest

Kinda sad, but I can't say I didn't see it coming. If they don't "support" break outs then why would they post them. And I have to agree that people would fall through the world alot. I did it all the time when the option to breakout first came into being. It would be hard on others who didnt know that those "holes" were there. So, I understand the reasoning behind not adding breakouts. Sad, but understandable.
  7. ARCHIVED-Starson80uk Guest

Just like the Nights of the Dead contest last year, rules have been changed and clarified after the submissions have finished, despite the question of breakouts being asked very early on. Extremely unprofessional.
  8. ARCHIVED-butterflykiss Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Princess Ariel Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Amnerys Guest

Good morning!
    GU61 is coming out today and I want to congratulate the following submissions that will be seen in the sample Hall of Fame when the servers launch! :)
    • Ayaka (Tenebrous)
    • Aleetia (Qeynos)
    • Narisa (Opera)
    • Crimsondawn (Everfrost)
    • Lileen (Neriak)
    Thank you SOOO much to everyone who entered. The team had over 80 submissions to go through, so it was clearly a very hard choice.
    Keep up the awesome work, and we can't wait to start looking at everyone's houses in the new ranking system. :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Gzelle Guest

Congrats to you folks featured!!!
  12. ARCHIVED-Neversea Guest

Amnerys wrote:
    I don't see Crimsondawn on the Hall of Fame list in-game!
  13. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

Neversea wrote:
    repatch? It's there...
  14. ARCHIVED-Centhena Guest

15. ARCHIVED-Neversea Guest

Nope still not there.
  16. ARCHIVED-Writer Cal Guest

Neversea wrote:
    They said they would avoid having homes in the HoF on their native server in order to not compete with the REAL versions getting rankings. So, your home is showing on servers that are NOT AB. You can publish the real copy on AB to try to get into the HoF there.
    From the first post in this thread...
    "We plan to avoid listing the copied house on the server where it actually exists, so the “real” house can be published as normal and be open to ratings from the community on its native server."
  17. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

Afista@Crushbone wrote:
    Unless of course it's on Crimsondawn's home server (Antonia Bayle). Houses weren't published onto the server that the original is on.
  18. ARCHIVED-Neversea Guest

Ooo, that'd be the problem! thanks Domino
  19. ARCHIVED-SkyheartSilverwing Guest

Crimsondawn has been published! Is there anything else that needs to be done for it to be listed in the Hall of Fame on my own Server?
  20. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

Skyana@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I believe on your own server it has to earn it's way there thru regular votes and awards.