Holidays in July Sale

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Do you find yourself wishing for the bone-chilling creepy crawlers that come out during Nights of the Dead? Perhaps you’re a bit wistful, thinking of a former Erollisi Day romance. Maybe you are counting down the days in anticipation of Santa Glug’s return with the Frostfell season.

[IMG]

This weekend, enjoy all those memories – and make more! – as the Holiday category returns to the in-game Marketplace. Favorite items from all the annual Norrathian holidays are available to purchase again, from now through July 8th, 2013.

[IMG]

Returning categories include: Erollisi Day, Brewday, Bristlebane Day, Tinkerfest, Nights of the Dead, and Frostfell. Look for the “Holidays” category in the Marketplace. There's also a special bonus item, a Festive Sparkler, which is available for free!

[IMG]

To buy items in-game using your Station Cash, just click the SC button in game, or type /marketplace in your chat window. Need Station Cash? Visit he Station Cash page for information and learn how you can purchase SC online or from a retailer near you.
    knightritalin likes this.
  2. knightritalin Active Member

These look SUPER COOL, Thank You very very much!
    the new items rock, going to buy them...
  3. valdoras Member

4. Dexella Associate Producer

Why are you sad, valdoras?
  5. Loch Well-Known Member

I believe there was a lot of hope for an announcement of double XP or a double/triple SC sale. (Not saying there is anything wrong with this! Most of these items are missed throughout the year.) Just my best guess as to why some folks may be disappointed.
    Absyntheea and Feldon like this.
  6. valdoras Member

Was hoping for double sc offer, for server transfers! :p
  7. Atan Well-Known Member

/yawn was hoping for something else for the weekend. Really can't get interested in housing items.

To quote my son, "What? No double xp? Do they hate America?"
    Absyntheea, Quabi, Balbasur and 3 others like this.
  8. Skwor Active Member

A major holiday celebrated with a minor effort. This is more insulting than supportive. Honestly it would have been better to have done nothing.

Disappointment is understating this underwhelming effort.
    Absyntheea likes this.
  9. Solaria Active Member

Thank you very much for doing this!
  10. Dexella Associate Producer

11. Seni Active Member

It sure would be nice if you guys could see giving us double xp for the weekend like you're doing for EQ1. This is one of the biggest holiday weekends of the year.
    suka likes this.
  12. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Nope.. they are not doing double XP.. was just confirmed on Facebook. So we get the opportunity to get past holiday items on the marketplace for full price, 40% off SC.. and a free sparkler.

/cue annoying bird on Labryinth... "And I THEEEEENK that's your lot... please leave a contribution in the leetle box." /shakeshakeshake.

It is really very disappointing. I think I am about done with giving SOE my money.
  13. suka Well-Known Member

yeah but we wanted double xp like eq1 has- not a sale on sc or anything in sc- a few whiners wanted some sc - but most of us had been banking on some double xp this weekend so we could level up our guilds
  14. Jaelen New Member

We should boycott their sale then
  15. Skwor Active Member

16. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I may be wrong, but some of the items up for sale look like quest rewards. I hope I am wrong.
  17. Spindle Well-Known Member

Thanks a bunch! I was sorry I'd missed the chance to purchase a few of these items on those holidays.
  18. BrienBear New Member

Sapienta likes this.
  19. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Thank you for including the cards-I had bought some a few days ago, and waited to cash them in until today-it's appreciated:)
  20. ElectricPotato Active Member

Ugg! the Bag of Sweets and Enchanted cookie jars are such a ripoff. The random we usually think of is

"Governed by or involving equal chances for each item."

So, just say with a rare chance of illusion. It'll reduce 90% of the ill will generated by the misleading text. Or you could swap redo some of my purchases so I actually get an illusion from 1 in three openings. That way would be cool too.