Hold of Rime: Fortress Spire

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Kodo, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Kodo New Member

It has been so long since I have done tho zone, or any of my friends have and we can get past the door after the fight with the bookie and Quanth Coldblade.

I need it for my BL epic quest so if anyone can direct me how to do it I would appreciate it.

Thanks
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Do you have your Rime Illusions from the docks?
  3. Kodo New Member

Yes we all had one and tried. It says the door is locked. I had a feeling there was a switch somewhere to open the doors in the opposite corner but maybe that's just a memory of something else. I can't find any walkthroughs of the zone online..
  4. Estred Well-Known Member

Hm, so you killed the bookie as normal. You had your illusions... The door should auto-open once Kreegar Krikneck is out of the picture (asleep in this case). Have you tried Petitioning a GM that you are Stuck? I mean you are stuck in a sense. That zone did have issues in DoV but since DoV has passed... that issue may have never been resolved.
  5. Kodo New Member

Ok thanks. We were trying to find answers for ages but maybe just need to run a new instance.. Thanks again
  6. Alukar New Member

Im also working on my BL epic and am stuck at Fortress Spire. In the first room there are bunch of epic x4 mobs. Im not sure how to progress past these epic mobs. I have an Order of Rime illusion mask but when I try to use it I get an error saying I can only wear it when in areas where Order of Rime are present.
  7. guard Active Member

carefully. stay to the edge of the room and turn right go up the ramp the first named is in the roof once you follow the ramp up and go to the end you can climb the bookcase to get up to the first named once you have killed her the epics will despawn and you will be able to continue. the illusion you need is in the crates on the docks you can get one of them once you have killed the second named
  8. Ragna Well-Known Member

You don't fight the x4 in this zone , either you sneak around them (1st room for ex. , the "real" 1st named is on planks way up near the ceilling) or find a way to distract them (for ex. 2nd named, you need to empty the water at the docks so Thurganpuncher will go after the "dragon-turtles" and won't bother your group)
  9. Teah New Member