Hmmm froglok or kerra animations? Which do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-jay777, Nov 3, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-jay777 Guest

The thing is kerras are a little tool tall, cannot see a half elf being a monk, I do not want to be a human, thought maybe an iskar would be cool but dont know about there animations then I tried a froggy and very cool but I do not like there heroric oppurtunity only tried it once so maybe I messed up the animation somehow but it was terrible, and didnt like the first melee attack punch it is a very weak and light punch my kerrad packed my umph, but the kicks and etc back fist auto attack are awesome.

But I noticed frogloks get no racials to increase dmg and to be honest I enjoy increasing my dps as a monk, I espically highly enjoyed the kerra 50 percent haste espically when your getting jumped, so anyways I was wondering is it really worth it? I mean do froglok later animations really look good or does kerra compare?

Thanks all.
    Also I am finding the the strength aa line very boring to play I know it is good for not having any money or gear, but are there any better options? I was hoping to maybe increasing my aoe potential since we seem to lack it a bit.
  2. ARCHIVED-crazyeyes321 Guest

Not sure on animations, but I'm curious as to why you dont like the str aa line. It no longer has the requirement for unarmed, and the line increases your double attack, your block %, and has chi at the end. Not getting this would have a rather drastic effect on your dps, especially at lower levels.
  3. ARCHIVED-jay777 Guest

Oh I was just hoping for some more attacks or something I just do not find them visually impressive, its nice and all but I am not noticing much of a differance when I take them down yet but im still fairly low for now.
  4. ARCHIVED-rabid.pooh Guest

Kerran racials are the best and you'll never be sad you have them, tracking is just awesome.
    However man I just can't help but watch the froglock animations and smile every time, the kick animation is awesome, it can change depending on what weapon you have equiped. Overall my favorite character to watch.
    So for the artist in me froglock FTW! But for the min/max raid tank in me... Get the Kerran :(.