Hitpoints

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by leethal1972, Mar 23, 2014.

1. leethal1972 New Member

Hello to all, I was curious if anyone else is having issues with some of their hitpoints disappearing?
    I had over 875k hp but when I mentored a friend the other day it brought me down to 845k and it hasn't came back as of yet and I've done everything I know to do to correct it, I.E...Equip/Un-equip Gear...recast self-buffs...etc. etc. If anyone has any info on this matter it will well be appreciated...thanks in advance.
  2. Darkon Well-Known Member

Food/drink expired.

Potions expired.

Guildhall clicky buff expired.

Stout rune removed from gear.
    Shmogre likes this.
  3. alQamar Active Member

Doesn't the god pet buff also drop when you chrono? I think i forgot to rebuff that sometimes.
    Shmogre likes this.
  4. Shmogre Well-Known Member

If food/drink auto-consumes while you are mentored/chronoed, it does it at the lowered values and stays there until it expires. Took me a while to figure that one out...frustrated the <ogre-expletive> out of me until I did. :^)
    Pixistik likes this.
  5. leethal1972 New Member

Heya Dark, I checked my gear to see if the stout rune had been removed and its still there, is there a way to basically re-activate it? or get it to kick back in, if it has stopped working? All my food/drink stuffs are ok and all my potions are running and guildhall buff still ticking, so that leads me to believe that its something with my purple adorns atm. Thanks again!
  6. alQamar Active Member

There seems to be a bug that disables certain runes while chronoing and forgets to reenable them. Afair the only solution is dying. I wish I was kidding.
    Shmogre likes this.
  7. leethal1972 New Member

Thanks alQamar, the taking a death deal worked the magic for me and fixed it. Much thanks!
    Shmogre likes this.