HHE17 - Skyfire

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone!

The swap on the Skyfire server is now complete!
    Each Skyfire decorator has informed me they've completed their homes. If you entered the swap on SF you are welcome to visit and publish your homes!

Be sure to include HHE17 in the title when publishing, so we can find them and see all the awesomeness! :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, kianne and Katz like this.
  2. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I cannot thank Aneylee and her guildmates enough for all the work they did on my HHE house! Walking in, I had no idea what to expect. I added both expanders so I knew my person was up so something in there. But wow, I had no idea how amazing that surprise was! It looks like I copy and pasted my books from both the HHE swap in Skyfire and on Halls of Fate, so when you see the Octopus, that's where they are from. It's amazing how two completely different people can take an idea and change it up into two separate works of art!
    The level of detail in this entire home is off the charts. From the speakers behind the couch, to the custom furniture, to the lovely tree swing. And count the bathrooms! Yep, I pretty much live in a mansion now.
    The pizza was awesome, such a cool way to make it. (No thanks to Shan for eating half in one sitting!)
    Walking though (at an excited snail's pace because I was so enamored with everything) I was so impressed with everything. A beautiful kitchen, with matching shades in the windows. The wall art with the flowers was gorgeous!
    Imagine Disney Land. You can go for an entire week and still see something new everyday. That's a perfect way to describe this place! When the house video tour gets posted, you will understand. You can always stop by for a peek as well! Heads up tho, you are in for a treat! The excitement just keeps going three levels high!!!! (Look for the port pads)
    If you happen to see Aney or her friends that helped, be sure to let them know how incredible their work is.
    Thank you all for a fabulous job and an amazing new home <3
  3. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Spoilers : I ate the other half when I went back to do the video tour! :oops:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and elflover like this.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Ooh well done Skyfirians - can't wait to see what you've all done:)
  5. kianne Well-Known Member

OMG... Wiz your home is freeking sooo cool .. i love it love love love it!! the cinema is Wow! that pizza is awesome, the coffee wotsit in the first shop is wow, the kitchen omg... wow Aneylee did a phenomenal job in there Well done well done!!
  6. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I know right!!! Did you see the cash register across from the coffee wotsit? Man, this chick has some tricks up her sleeve. I really wish cross server touring was possible without making an alt so more people could come enjoy this place with me.
    I haven't been able to pick a favorite room or spot in the house yet. I woke up early just to run through and look at it again, and once again I found more things that I didn't notice before.
    Love love love it!!!
  7. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

yay! logging in now to visit and give some likes!! ;)
  8. Aneylee Well-Known Member

I am so glad you enjoy your home, we all want to move there ourselves :) We had a blast working with it and a lot of the ideas came at night while I was sleeping!

I know I said I was going to wait until our Guild Event Saturday to tour mine, but no I could not wait.

I love what you did with that Estate. It is truly a wonderful gathering house to enjoy with friends and family which is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I really do love what you have done and I want to live there too!!!

I absolutely love the outdoor areas, especially the one with the birds. We enjoy sitting outside and watching the birds here so you got that perfect!! Thank you so much for all of your hard work, it is perfect for me!!!

Thank you again Wizzam!!!

Aney

The house is now published under Larger Homes HHE17 The Gathering House :)
  9. Febrith Well-Known Member

I so enjoyed those video tours - thanks Shan for a great job and well done Wiz and Aneylee for your wonderful creations:)
  10. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Okay I just took another tour as I was in a hurry earlier.

I love the fireplace, so beautiful!! And the kitchen light with the hanging rack was a great idea!!
    I also love how you doubled the curtains upstairs, the effect is just wonderful!!

Now I just need to gather a moving truck :)
  11. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I am delighted you like it Aneylee!!! I've heard the war stories of the Uncanny before, though never expected it to be THAT challenging. But sure enough the house's reputation precedes it. I fought and hollered at it for a long time. But we finally came to a happy ground.
    :p
  12. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Wonderful house, just got 2 likes from me :) Loved it !