Heroic Focus stacks dropped to 1

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Beee, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Beee Well-Known Member

Logging in after the last patch my Heroic Focus dropped from 10 to 1

Not too bad having 10 Heroic Onslaught stacks left, but hope this does not happen again ;)
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

We had some players in our raid with this reset.. whyever it did not hit all
  3. Taled Well-Known Member

Unfortunately this isn't a new issue - The stacks randomly reset when your zone times out, or you go linkdead, or any other reason your character desyncs. It has something to do with the way the stacks are *supposed* to reset but don't, currently. I wouldn't complain too much since they still don't properly reset while offline, instead resetting the 8 hour timer every time you zone/log/etc, but randomly having to deal with this issue that resets the stack to one stack that acts 'properly' - that is, a single stack that actually does count the time down properly.

The result would likely be a fix that actually fixes the stacks to work properly and count down while offline no matter what.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Tranze New Member

I never had this problem before and my stacks reset yesterday after running the new EH zone in barren sky. I just kind of ignored it and used my 10 stacks of onslaught. Now it happened again after running the new zone. It is clearly a bug because the heroic focus buff still shows up with a timer, but the stacks are removed and my fervor is 54 low.
  5. Tranze New Member

So I now know multiple people that are losing their heroic focus after running the EH heroic zone in barren sky. This is definitely something new.
  6. Taled Well-Known Member

Like I said above, this isnt a new issue. You were just lucky and never had it hit you before. You just described what I said happens and claimed it means it is a new bug.
  7. Zhevally Well-Known Member

What is absolutely new is losing stacks less than 8 hours after applying them. (Losing the stacks that are months old isn't new, and isn't a big deal since they are supposed to drop after 8 hours). Losing stacks only a couple hours after you applied them is new though.
    Beee likes this.
  8. Beee Well-Known Member

The stacks dropped one time from 10 (before the patch) to 1 (right after the patch) ...
    This is the bug :)
  9. Zhevally Well-Known Member

If it happened with the patch that's something that has been happening, and should only happen if your stacks "should" have expired already. Were the stacks that did this more than 8 hours old(this includes time not actually logged in)? It doesn't always happen, but it does sometimes cause you should now have 0 stacks.
  10. blueangle Member

Ok, what are stacks and where do I see this in game? Been having strange things happening.