Heroic Drinal loot

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Evilpepper, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Evilpepper New Member

Talking about the Drinal X2 at the end of Harrows end heroic.

We spent a while and got stomped quite a few times. Got him down and got a trophy.... ok maybe just bad luck

Second time.... got a trophy.... ok maybe really bad luck

Third time..... trophy.... for real?

Is a trophy all this guy drops? If so what the heck is the point.
  2. Seliri Well-Known Member

grats on your trophy bruv

<( ;.;^ ) º°¨°º¤ø¸*/-\-|=!!¸ø¤º°¨°º ( ^;.; )> G r A T u L A t I O n Z <( ;.;^ ) º°¨°º¤ø¸!!=|-/-\*¸ø¤º°¨°º ( ^;.; )>
  3. Mathrim Active Member

The only reason people run HE heroic is for the 2 mounts off of Fitzpitzle and Drinal. Enjoy farm mount mode.

Welcome to pretty much all CoE Heroic content. In case you missed the numerous threads posted about Heroic CoE in the last 7 months, people have been complaining about how crappy the base armor drops were from the start. The % drop of the Fabled gear (which doesn't even have a red slot compared to solo Primal) and the lack of Ethereal drops (drops less in Heroic than solo) has pretty much killed most peoples desire to run Heroic.

There's a reason SOE has had to go back in three times and adjust the loot for Heroic. Once to add more rare drops, again by increasing the obol/spirit/essence drop rate, and finally by adding Tier 2 gear to the Drinal Merchant.

The drops from Heroic have been vastly underwhelming from the start and have turned tons of people off of grouping.
  4. Hermmit Active Member

^^ This. It's basically why everyone I know has quit this game. The heroic content doesn't offer the rewards that will keep people playing. I use to raid but I stopped after DOV due to time constraints and quit the game till COE came out. I thought I would come back and run heroic content but found out after about a month that it's pointless. So now I just log in all my toons and run some solos at a chance at a fabled drop....then log out. Fun game.
  5. Atan Well-Known Member

Don't worry they will correct it in the next expansion.

However they are sticking their head in the sand regarding this one. This has cost us quite a few players, and the ones who have stayed are consistently complaining about little to do.
  6. Larsenex Member

Most of the 'stuff' for the next game update are a couple of Raids and some crap for PVP. I just farm rares and buy my gear which I would not do but as pointed out there is ZERO reason to run a heroic. The 179 stat gear should NOT have a red slot and the upper tier Drinal should stay as is but ADD a red slot. This would make farming Heroics just a wee bit better.

Also the Raid Drop weapons absolutely MUST have another white slot added to it. I dropped my Raid weapons in favor of Upper Drinal weapons which are two white/one yellow, simply for the added Crit Bonus.

+2 Cents
    Eileithia likes this.