Heroic Characters Arrive; We Speak to Holly & Dave

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Cyliena, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Cyliena Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    At this summer’s SOE Live convention EverQuest II players were first introduced to the concept of Heroic Characters, an instant level-85 character that came equipped with level-appropriate gear. It was met with mixed reactions and over the following months players have demanded more information on the feature. Early last week a Producer’s Letter was released that dished out a lot of information, including the revelation that all Destiny of Velious content (which includes additional content spanning at least four game updates) will be made free for all players.

Like any information that is released into the EQII community, the letter was met a large flurry of questions. There were some issues that needed to be addressed, which we dug into when we recently spoke to Holly “Windstalker” Longdale, Senior Producer of EverQuest II, and Dave “Smokejumper” Georgeson, Director of Development for the EverQuest franchise.

Read the full two page article over on ZAM!
    Feara, Tariya, Kuulei and 1 other person like this.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Very nice article, thank you Cyliena!
    Cyliena likes this.
  3. Spindle Well-Known Member

Nice article, thanks!
    Cyliena likes this.
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

Nice write-up Cyliena, job well done!

I have very high hopes for the Heroic Characters.
    Thanks to those who gave birth/created this grand adventure and thanks to those who seen it thru.

I am so glad no one could see me activating my HC yesterday, you would of thought I was kid opening a present on Christmas day.

Thank you.
    Spindle and Cyliena like this.