Heroes' Festival 2022 - Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

You have a hard time accumulating the hero coins? /boggle
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

How all can you get them? The best source for that seems to be the Feast. :-/

Not that I've ever successfully finished against the bloody sock puppets, but isn't the only currency from that the Mischva Tribute coins, or whatever they're called? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

yes I do. I don't know what you mean by "hero coins". The ones that matter to me are the Tokens of Heroism from repeatables in town. I always run out of them by the end of event
    The other currency, Mischeva's Tribute, is a dime a dozen. I do not care for them as I don't buy the gear from merchant.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Uwk understand the struggle hehe /hugs

yes only collection (non repeatable, done long ago), the feast and the 3 repeatables (flyers, decorations and flames) offer tokens of heroism as a CHOICE. Also Thumore questline, but also as a choice between tokens and another house item.

Hence I said throw away toons to the rescue, so they can earn some tokens before deleting.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/choke
    D...del...delete?! :eek:

We need more ways to earn the Tokens of Heroism. Barring that, since that might mean more quests or whatnot, just, o devs, have the Tokens be IN ADDITION to our choice of house items? Please? :-/

Uwk
    Whilhelmina and Breanna like this.
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Participate in the Puppet public quests that rotate between Antonica, Commonlands, Sinking Sands, Kylong Plains, Stonebrundt Highlands, and Eidolon Jungle. Just gotta show up and engage in combat. You get both types of coins.

I ended up with some 300 hero tokens just yesterday.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And those of us who don't? :(

How long does it usually take to bring down one of those things, even with a full complement of attackers? :-/

Uwk
    who'd tried on Public Test the other day with one other person, and we still couldn't do jack -- fewmets -- to it. Nothing but frustration, rather than that lovely three-letter word that also begins with 'f' :-/
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

The Darathar puppets in Antonica and Commonlands were literally killed in 6 seconds yesterday. A good 15 people will whittle them all down in less than 5 minutes.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, sweet! :D

Okay, that is encouraging. :)

What are the rules for those things? Does everyone pretty much have to be at the same level?

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Public Quests means anyone and everyone can join. As long as you do as little as hit auto attack or cast a spell that will contribute, you'll get a reward.
  11. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Good for you, not the case for me. The tokens are not guaranteed, I only got 5(+5) on one alt today and same on one alt yesterday. Besides those fights are sleep inducing for me, so I do set of 5 on each alt and I'm done.

We do need more ways to earn them, or maybe just slash those prices and be done with it. 15 tokens for a silly wagon? come on....
    Michaile and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Yeah, IF and WHEN there are a bunch of mains doing them, it was a 15 minute slog with Djinn and 10 minute slog with Roehn just now on AB with a bunch of low levels and undergeared crafter alts.

Anyway, I'm out of this discussion, which somehow got triggered by my faulty perception that scroll and tokens were a choice of one or the other. They are not - the scroll is an addition to the tokens. /cheers!
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I tried with the Djinn Master the other day; got 30 M. Tribune coins but no Tokens of Heroism. :-/

EDIT: Talked to the gal offering the quest before getting into it this time today; no Tokens of Heroism afterwards. /puzzled

Uwk
  14. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

You don't *always* get tokens from the puppets, but I do more often than not. I'm sitting on hundred of them.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

again, what is that scroll good for?
    I got a bunch of those tokens for killing the sock puppets, but not so many of the heroic ones.
    I do like the wagons.
  16. Lera Well-Known Member

It's furniture.
  17. Lera Well-Known Member

You also buy the plushies and mounts with them, which are also furniture.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

FEEDBACK: Much like the creepy crawlies that got TOO CLOSE to the Minotaur Brew we needed for Brewday, can we please have the Freeport guards nowhere near where the Orcs show up for the decoration chests? At first, I thought the guard was ninjaing my Orcs, after my toon's ONE area-of-effect ability; didn't realize he was HELPING them. >:-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  20. Dude Well-Known Member

Orcs need heroes, too! :p