Heritage Crate

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Wutlolidunno, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Wutlolidunno New Member

Yesterday I purchased 200 New combine Heritage crates for the double coin event & averaged in total 2.9 coins per crate...The majority being 1 & 3 values, a few 5's & 2 10's. I assumed New heritage just assigned less coins than other crates, but apparently they don't & I just got screwed. I petitioned & was told to post here for further assistance? lol.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

you played the lottery and didnt win as much as you thought?

maybe its a bug jadeite coins arent doubled but this is not the bug forum
  3. Wutlolidunno New Member

While I appreciate the insinuation that I'm just being bitter, along with your valuable speculation, I am posting where the GM told me to post. Thanks.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

yeah i know they tend to do that but you need to post in bug forum, not here imho
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Double coins are from missions and quests, aren't they? I don't think stuff that comes out of Heritage Crates is affected at all.

I can't find the post announcing the current double loot bonus, but for the one in Sep.-Oct., the announcement explicitly said, "Double Loot from the final bosses in solo and heroic dungeons, and from all raid bosses."
  6. Miaga Member

Coins from crates were doubled for me earlier when I opened some, I think even the daily crate from oversears is doubled as well.
    Splongo likes this.
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

the doubling of coins always happen after you loot the coin

so i just opened a daily crate and got 3 jadeite coins face value, which were doubled twice, netting me 9 but one of those doublings are from all access the other is from the event
    Sigrdrifa likes this.