Here we thank GM's for helping

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Demonicate, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Demonicate Member

I was really in trouble with my monk's epic weapon quest. I couldn't started although I had all requisitions fulled (as mentioned in ZAM). So I petitioned it. And in less than one hour one GM took look at it and contacted me and figured out I had one page missing from a collection that I had already completed (or had the book in my inventory some other way). Found it from broker then, and finally got my epic weapon on the way.

So thank You GM Vhaern for helping me through these hard times :) And chancing my merc into a cow :D
    Vhaern, Cryonax, Katz and 2 others like this.
  2. Malleria Well-Known Member

Vhaern is an awesome guy :)
    Vhaern and Cryonax like this.
  3. Ahupu Well-Known Member

In my experience all the GMs are polite and helpful as can be. LOL now whether they have the tools to do what they need to do all the time is another matter, but they are awesome in what they do.
  4. mouser Well-Known Member

I'll give a shout out to whoever it was that helped me out when I came back I guess a couple weeks ago now. Human woman named M something... After turning my account back on, four of my old characters were locked. It was a three day weekend so I really wasn't expecting a reply right away, especially since it wasn't something I really needed to be on to fix. She shows up no more than an hour later and has it all sorted out.

If only that attitude extended all the way up the chain... (And I know there are great guys and gals up there, too).
  5. Gnik Member

guess you didnt know Senior GM "Kimbial" that women hated me ..........
  6. Valzen Well-Known Member

The one who's been super awesome to me is VHAERN. ... He's fabulous. Thanks, Vhaern, for always being super nice, prompt and helpful!!!
    Vhaern and Cryonax like this.
  7. Xaiveir Active Member

The ones that I have run into, have been very helpful. Tough job to do, and I think this current crop, do it very well.
  8. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

A few days ago I realised an LON item, the Token of Loyalty, was no-trade, and I had claimed it on a toon i almost never play. I asked with extra pretty pleases if a GM could move that item to my main writ runner, fully expecting a no since it was no-trade.. and they moved it! Within an hour!
    THANK YOU thank you thank you thank you GMs/CS!!! That absolutely made my day. ^_^
    [IMG]
    It's those little things that really reinforce faithfulness to a game. ^_^
    Gahh in another game (Wizard 101, which was the game I played when a bunch of ********* hacked SOE and the servers were down for a week or 2), the GMs actually trolled me into farming for an item that was removed a couple months before i started looking for it. >.< I definitely prefer SOE GMs! ^_^