Help!

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Celestia, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Celestia Well-Known Member

So I didn't get all the way to 130 on my first character, which is fine, but I can't do status writs for my guild, is there something I am missing?
  2. Denmum Developer

With regards to making it to 130 - Did you do the five side-quests from Burnish in the bivouac area of Aether Wroughtlands after you finished the sig line? There's also a daily from Burnish (moved to a different spot in that same bivouac area) after you finish his 5 side-quests.

I suspect I need to poke at the status writs for 126-130, so those won't be ready until the 5th or later. Adding that to the to-do pile.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Celestia Well-Known Member

I'm an idiot Denmum, lol. I had to be pointed in that direction, and then was able to get 130.

Thank you.
  4. Denmum Developer

Not an idiot, just easily distracted with ALLLLLL the new shiny things today.
    Breanna and Celestia like this.
  5. Celestia Well-Known Member

Speaking of shiny new things, were the researchers not supposed to come out yet? The owls don't give me anything, they tell me I'm too little as a fae :(
  6. Denmum Developer

The one tradeskill researcher is standing behind/between Hydona and Goldbeak and he should unlock after the completion of the TS sig line. The missions that have the research reducers for tradeskills are from Burnish after the end of Burnish's side-quests.
    Breanna, Jinksie and Celestia like this.
  7. Celestia Well-Known Member

Thank you again :D
  8. Evilary Well-Known Member

I know this is just me being picky and overall the issue doesn't matter because you hit 130 regardless. It just seems off feeling to not be able to get bonus experience for doing the new quests. I did this line on Test server where there is a constant 100% server bonus. Got to the exact same experience at the exact same areas. It took the majority of the Burnish series to hit 130 just like it does on live.

I guess bonus experience is no longer a viable option except for low levels.
  9. Celestia Well-Known Member

Since this is already here, I didn't want to start another thread. How does one cancel the magic harvester thing? I can't figure it out. I've tried bags, but I can't. I have tried right clicking the elemental detriment, nothing. How do I stop it? lol
  10. Evilary Well-Known Member

There should be a debuff you can right click and choose cancel. Or you can have them take damage and they automatically cancel. I have mine slap a nearby mob sometimes when it's done.
  11. Celestia Well-Known Member

okay thanks!
  12. Melkior Well-Known Member

You can also jump it off a cliff. I did that accidentally once!
    Celestia likes this.