Help, why would I lose 20 fervor?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Roscoe, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Roscoe New Member

Good evening,

This is making me crazy. I have spent the better part of 3 hrs in game trying to figure out why all of a sudden I would be missing 20 fervor all of a sudden. Nothing has really changed, I upgraded my mount after finishing the RoS sig line but I moved my saddle over so the only thing I see missing from the previous mount are the shoes having 4ish fervor. I had been at 242 fervor for months which I can see on my eq2u profile showing 242 tonight still but now I can only make it to 222 fervor. I must be dumb but I just cannot see what I am missing. I have gone through every spell, buff, basically anything I can think of but I just can't seem to figure out what if anything is missing =(.
    eq2u character is Itareth (Halls of Fate)

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thank you
  2. Argosunited Well-Known Member

If you haven't yet, try relogging. I have this issue sometimes with HP and Fervor and relogging generally fixes it.
  3. Generic Newb New Member

It could be mercenary batallion buff. Try summoning and dismissing your merc.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Make sure your mount is actually summoned. And Examine the mount vs. your old mount, mounts can give you Fervor also, not just the tack.
  5. Arcos Active Member

Also check your ascensions to see if a sudden death removed one of them - I'm thinking of the Pact of the Tyrant in particular which I think gives 20 fervour.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

i think its because you dont have the red witness rune on, it gives (among other things) 20 fervor
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

Some Fervor/Fervorovercap buffs are temporary
    Deity
    Raid Flawless
    Food Fervorovercap (somtimes the autoconsume does not work)
    Heartbound (changes if a menbership runs out)