Help me with a peek Under the Covers of Swift Umbrite Symbol's Assault??

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by FracasKrusher, Mar 26, 2017.

1. FracasKrusher Active Member

Hi all,

Been adventuring all over and had a bag full of charm clickies, so stopped to test, peek , and prod to try to figure out what is best for me.
    But I am in a quandry over the Swift Umbrite Symbol and it's Undercover Assault.

It's click activation promises both
    a great deaggro (80% & 1 threat position)
    and
    a sneaky Potency buff (125% + (1% of Crit Bonus))

I can see the Potency filtering in from CB... (don't laugh, about POT+25 for me)
    but I don't see the POT+125 promised.

Is the item, effect broken???
    Or does it just show up on the attacks as they are cast??? That way it doesnt buff POT used for heals/wards/

Just trying to learn and be a better player.

Any helpful replies greatly appreciated

Tappit of Maj'Dul
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

PERVERT!!!!!! Just some snarky humor, I apologize for the derailing. Continue on...

Cyrrena
  3. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Not sure if it shows up on your stats or not, but it should. I see some temporary pot buffs alter mine, but when I used that, I never looked at my potency to see if it worked or not. But in theory, it should alter your potency stat, even for a few seconds.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Meneltel, I am by far not rich, but I will give you the 20K plat I have so you can try and get another Krono. Send me a mail in game if you want it.
  5. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Thank you, but that isn't any where what I need, for I'm not rich either. I think I have about 200k on AB and less than 1k on any other server I still have toons on. Thank you for the offer. My amount in the bank shows that though I sell on the broker, I don't sell big value items or play Day Trader here on EQ2. Going Silver when my Krono runs out wont hurt me very badly so I'm not worried about it. Hurts my pride more than anything... and my cousin's pride more than anything else. But this is a game for fun and ill still have fun in it... Silver account or All access... IF I have fun in it. My fun is working with friends as a AoE DPS SK, so of course I barely make it on the DPS charts. 20 to 30 mill single target at times and 100mill if lots of friends it has, but playing for fun is our way. The problem is... need new friends. The olds ones are slipping away one by one...