Help making a guild

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by redindus, Feb 11, 2023.

1. redindus Active Member

Decided to hop into varsoon server and i couldnt find the guild to be comfortable with. Other day i made a necromancer and wanted to stick with evil type or align guild. So wasnt sure if anyone willing to help me out here. I got a nice guild name, playing a vampyre atm. Been seeing too many silly guild names on the list and none suit my role cause they trying to tell me goto roleplaying server and they also mess up as well.

Anyone willing to help me out here?
    Dude likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

You may find 5 other people with unguilded toons to help you make the guild, but they are unlikely to stay in the guild to roleplay with you, so it really depends on what you're looking for in the game. If what you really want to do is roleplay, then your best bet is to roll a toon on AB. There are definitely guilds there that fit the description you provide above. If what you really want to do is play on Varsoon, then you will likely be doing that solo.
  3. redindus Active Member

Yup, wife and i wanted to try something and acutally its going to be a vampyre guild. Mixed with neutral and evil players and had few willing to help, but it was to few to do this. Yes i am aware of AB, that server is a mess and they dont know how to roleplay at all. Been in there off and on, just isnt my thing.

So wanted to try something more challenging and figured i should hop in Varsoon and i know its not a roleplaying server, but i could make one. There no way i can do this alone though, but i will keep trying time to time, if they charge me to help creating one, that would be out of the question!