Help A Future Paladin out.

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ARCHIVED-kerra, Nov 12, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-kerra Guest

Hi Everyone

I am very much a nooB to EQ2 and the world of EQ all the way around but I love the Paladin class and I want to make sure I am on the right path. I have just made level 10 ( I am capped at 220%) and the weapons master has sent me to a brawler teacher, is this correct path to where I want to be? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Humbly,
    Kerra
    Kerra
  2. ARCHIVED-kerra Guest

did not mean to do this twice sorry ...i am a noob
  3. ARCHIVED-legaeveth Guest

Part of the process in becoming a crusader it has you run around to brawler trainers this is to give you a very minor feel for what the brawler is like. Yes its part of the process.
  4. ARCHIVED-Ajantiss Guest

All part of the Hallmark quest. You do a quest to get the "feel" of what a Warrior is like, then you visit the two Brawler trainers to understand what that is like, finally you go around to certain guards telling them what a good job they are doing for the Crusader part. Then I believe the Master-at-Arms tells you to kill a gnoll outside the city gates. You make your choice in a chat bubble with Crusader being the last one down (it's pretty obvious). Then you are told to do your class quest to finish it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Shampoo_Bettah Guest

hi,
    (This will be n00bish so I apologize in advance.)
    I just finished killing the Gnoll and returned to the dwarf and received the crusader quest. It is to free a villager from Brigands in a house in the Harbor. Only problem is I cant find the house in the harbor. There is no waypoint and I have searched every house I could enter. I even went down below lol. Is there anyone that got this quest that can help me out?

Thanks!
  6. ARCHIVED-Reepuh Guest

its up on the right side of the map
  7. ARCHIVED-Dragoon Mystic Guest

The house is in the northern section of the harbor, the one that has the entrance to Castleview and the Elddar Grove. Along the southern wall of that section there is a building that has a gaurd standing outside of the door.
  8. ARCHIVED-Rhianni Guest

and stay away from the cook!