Heirloom potion cannot be put into shared bank...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Merriel, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

So I have this stack of 5 potions that I have no recollection of where I got them but don't see any use for them on my main, and they are marked LORE(5), HEIRLOOM, NO VALUE. I tried to put them into my shared bank so that maybe an alt can use them, but they will not go into the shared bank.

As they are Heirloom, it seems they should be able to be put into the shared bank, just not removed by anyone who already has them. So why is it I can't put them in the shared bank? I already checked the entire shared bank bags to see if maybe perhaps there is already a stack there, but there is not.

The item name is Elixir of the Expert
    ramblinrod and Whilhelmina like this.
  2. ramblinrod Member

Same thing goes for Luclin transport potions, Will of the Coast, Will of the (etc., ...) which are LORE(20),HEIRLOOM, etc. There's absolutely no point in having something heirloom if you can't put it in the shared bank, because how else would you share it amongst your toons other than by putting it there?
    Whilhelmina likes this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

In addition to the potions, Researchable Artifact Ancient Scribe Token is Lore (20) Heirloom No-Transmute No-Salvage and I do not have a single one in shared bank, but this indicates I could have a stack of 20 in the shared bank, yet it will not let me put it into the shared bank at all.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Priest Vallon79 New Member

Not sure why they made them heirloom, but you can't even buy them on a toon until you complete either the TS or Adv Sig line AND are at least lvl 114... That's probably why you can't put them in shared. I wonder if all of your toons are capable of buying them, then maybe you can put them in shared... not much of a point though