Heirloom Items Not Trading In Group

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Almee, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

I had three characters playing in OP, today, and when I went to give a Viridian Coat of Autumn, to my Fury, it wouldn't let me trade it because of an Heirloom tag. I thought we were supposed to be able to trade items we looted, when grouped, but I keep having problems doing that when items are tagged Heirloom. It certainly discourages grouping especially since it appears the program deliberately assigns looted items to a group member that can't use it instead of to the member that could.

Using Need Before Greed is a pain and it is hard to take the time to read the items description when in battle. It also makes it hard to fight with the item windows taking up screen space so it is important to be able to trade these items, within the group, when we are in a safe place, such as the guild hall.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the trading only works if that person was in the group at the time the item was looted .
    and I think it might only be wile in an instance .
    If you have problems with a program assigning items to the wrong toon , try loot only leader, than you can asign
    items to any of the group members , if you don't want to use need or greed and having to look at each of your boxed members after each lootbox
    I think it was a lot easier to be able to trade any items within 48 hours and anywhere to members of a group.
    Hartsmith and Breanna like this.