Fixed Internally Heart of the Storm II (Grandmaster) spell scroll bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Anastaise, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Anastaise Active Member

Category: Mechanics
    SubCategory: Spells
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Always Happens

Zone: The Covenant's Guild Hall
    Character: Level 125 Fury

Summary: Heart of the Storm II (Grandmaster) spell scroll bugged
    Description: I just had my Heart of the Storm II (Grandmaster) spell scroll crafted and it is bugged out and is incorrectly requiring a previous version of the ability in order to scribe the spell. Grandmasters do not require the previous version to scribe, but this one spell scroll is bugged out. Please fix so I can use my spell upgrade.
    Flatline, SgtPmpkn, Myrkul and 5 others like this.
  2. Kaladz Active Member

This also happens with the swashbuckler spell Flourishing Strike II (Grandmaster).
    Melt and Kuulei like this.
  3. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Warden's Primordial Flame II. level 125 spell.
    It appears it affects all the version II of the spells that were introduced with BoL expansion.
    Melt likes this.
  4. Myrkul New Member

Hoping we can get a dev response on this? Are they looking into this? any plan for fix? Will these spells behave this way for the rest of time and all future upgrades?
  5. Keffin Member

Paladin Reparations II also has the same issue.
  6. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

The new lvl 120 replacement spells are all like this from BoL/RoS it seems for all classes. A response would be great so we know how to handle this.
  7. Myrkul New Member

what does the "confirmed' status on this thread mean, exactly?
  8. Erin Member

Resolute Faith VI (pally spell) also.
  9. Anastaise Active Member

I noticed some of the 125 crafted Expert spells have the same issue at least the one I had crafted for my Channeler Alt. Thanks much for fixing the Grandmasters.