Heart Candies and Love Notes

Discussion in 'Quests and Live Events' started by ARCHIVED-Likias, Feb 13, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Likias Guest

[p]I could prolly find the answer to this if I did a search, but um...Have you done a search yet? lol. I'd never find it in there.[/p][p]My question is what the heart candies and love notes are for? Just to humor us and sell? I have a bunch of em I been saving just in case, but they seem just eh...holiday spirited vender trash. Is this true? Any clues? Something coming ON valentine's (I know I know its not valentines day, but it is!!!) Day?[/p][p] Edit: I know this is not the place, but does anybody have a clue as to what the colors of the players names mean. Mine is blue but I notice other players names in other colors...[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Cobalt Knight Guest

[p]Grimwell posted in the old forums that they were just "flavour" and were not related to any quest or event.[/p][p]So you hit the nail on the head with the holiday spirited vendor trash.[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Oakleafe Guest

The answer regarding the name colour can be found in the Forum Help and Discussion area: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=347066