Health Bug?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by leethal1972, Feb 9, 2020.

1. leethal1972 New Member

Hey Guys, I have an issue I hope someone here can help me with, here goes..."I recently changed my AA spec to gain more overall Health, but when I committed my new AA spec, now I have less Health than I did with my previous AA Spec. I have done everything I know to do on my end to correct this issue I.E Re-did my AA and changed to a new template, also Checked Adorns/Mount/Familiar/ Food/Drink/Potions etc etc...the works, and still nothing seems to help, my previous HP before the new AA spec was roughly around 245 million and now with the new spec ( more overall health) I'm at 165 million, its like I'm not getting credit for my max health adorns or food/drink or mount or something, I'm hearing from sources that this isn't the first occurrence of this happening, so if anyone could shed some light and help out on this matter I would greatly...legitimately appreciate you for it, thanks in advance.
    Zynt likes this.
  2. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

Check Prestige AA and see if you have added 8 points to "Add Potency and Critical Bonus to Health". It seems like it is much more important than it looks like.
  3. Prox Well-Known Member

It sounds like you took points out of prestige health line. That changes your health dramatically ,due to it affects base health.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. leethal1972 New Member

I'll try maxing my health in the Prestige (Assassin Tree) today then and see if that fixes it, at the moment I only have 5 dumped into that slot, thanks guys. ~Fingers Crossed~