Healing Touch... supposed to heal "instantly"?

Discussion in 'Templar' started by ARCHIVED-Gharon, Dec 15, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Gharon Guest

Uh well when i first got the spell one level ago i was happy reading the description about "instantly" healing group members....
    By my definition "instantly" is something like 0.5 or 1 second... not a 3.0 second cast.

The recast time on this spell is horrible... and as of now on App2 it barely heals more than my Arch Healing Adept1.
    It may be worth using once i find someone to make an adept book for me but right now im kinda disappointed in the spell and havent used it much.

Anyone else feel the same way?
  2. ARCHIVED-Gekshia Guest

"Instant" refers to the fact that it heals "instantly" when it lands. Unfortunately it has nothing to do with the cast time
  3. ARCHIVED-Gharon Guest

Yeah and im stupid anyway... its a group heal so why am i comparing it to Arch Healing which is single... ::smileysurprised:

Nevermind that posting... guess i wasnt paying much attention anymore when i tested the spell at 5am...
  4. ARCHIVED-kereven Guest

Each healer class (cleric, shaman, druid) does get an insta-cast heal, and I think the description says "0 cast time" as opposed to instance. Instant in game means heals instantly once the spell lands, as opposed to Druid regen, Cleric Reactives or Shaman Ward.
    Message Edited by kereven on 12-16-2004 09:04 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-JFiz Guest

Lol thanks for posting this. I thought the same thing about the "[expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] this isn't instant!" just like you hehe.