healing for the monk, how much can you heal?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-matthewstuder, Nov 13, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-matthewstuder Guest

Does anyone know how much you can heal with the monk heals??

Do you think a Monk or Paladin will heal better???

Thoughts from beta people????
    Thanks! :robotwink:
  2. ARCHIVED-DJBenG Guest

Well, from what I experienced when I played my bruiser (I know, not a monk but he get´s a selfheal at Level 20 too) the selfheal was a nice gimmick which was quite welcome but it never replaces a true healer with 60 seconds recast time but it may save your *** :smileywink:. It started with 80 points of healing and at level 22 (when beta ended) it had something about 110 or 120 points of healing capability.

Sadly I was never be able to compare it to a paladin but maybe you can use my references as comparison.
  3. ARCHIVED-otomo Guest

I just became a monk and Mend does 70-90 hp healed. 5 minute recast time too.

Not great but it helps. I actually healed our healer when she had aggro, I take it that monks will be a utility tank in this game. Our random chance based defense makes us suck against lots of mobs. Bad rolls and you can't be healed fast enough.
  4. ARCHIVED-Pilijer Guest

Mend may be just what you need if soloing to heal yourself enough to effectively use FD - Rem EQL FD had reduced effectiveness below 20% health :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Wanand Guest

Mned is just a slow down soloing time skill and i have used it a few times to save people in grps. It is useful and it will save yours and other people lives but you have no chance of being picked as a healer :D
  6. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

I have adept 1 mend at 23 almost 24 and I think 140 is my highest so far.
  7. ARCHIVED-Harpax Guest

You'll get a few Mend like spells over the course of leveling. Some time between 45 and 50 you'll receive "Heal". During beta at level 50 I was able to Heal over 1.5k hitpoints. Makes for a great emergency healing spell
  8. ARCHIVED-GangsterFist Guest

You can heal about 10% of your own HPs with mend at level 25 and it has a 300sec recast time. I am healing around 120 right now.
  9. ARCHIVED-KariosKasra Guest

app1 healing at level 22 or so for paladin heals about 180-ish with a 5second recast and 2second cast time. app2 at level 23 heals just over 200 and costs 50-ish mana.