Healing bar position

Discussion in 'Templar' started by ARCHIVED-Donte, Dec 15, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Donte Guest

Anyone else keep your healing bar up top underneath the group names? I do and find it more efficient. Just curious.
  2. ARCHIVED-Periak Guest

I assume you mean the spell cast bar? In any case, I have mine up near the top, on the left. makes it easier to see in relation to the group window, but keeps it out of the direct center focus of my screen.
  3. ARCHIVED-Donte Guest

I just call it that...heh.

I keep my other hotbars at the bottom.
  4. ARCHIVED-JFiz Guest

My stuff is all over the place. My group bar his vertical and goes down the left side of my screen. The target box is right next to it.
  5. ARCHIVED-ThikNoggen Guest

I keep the 'concentration' bar..the one that has all the spell icons for what spells I have out there.. right next to my group box so I can see when my BOV or SS wear off. It has helped me a lot.

My casting bar I feel is pretty unimportant.. but I keep it right below my group box so it is in my center of attention..but not really.
  6. ARCHIVED-Kikmaidog Guest

I hadn't thought about moving it before... good suggestion, I do find the only problem with the group details being along the top of the screen is that quite often it's easy to miss someone's HP going down, especially if they're the 5th or 6th person in the group, because I'm focusing too much near the bottom of the screen. Will have to try moving this around a bit.
  7. ARCHIVED-Taneuro Guest

The bar for my secondary group items is under my group box. The primaries that I use are actually near the bottom of the screen for me. I use hotkeys to fire off spells and switch party members so that it is faster in the long run rather than using the mouse to click everything.
  8. ARCHIVED-Gobbwin Guest

I have my HO window in upper left corner, right below my status and the mobs (primarily for soloing) and I have my spell cast status in the center of the screen. That way it is more noticable when I fizzle or get interrupted. Not for everyone, but I don't like to just stare at peoples power bars, I prefer to zoom out and watch the battle from there. You can see your group's status quite well with your periferal vision. :smileyvery-happy:
  9. ARCHIVED-rtoub Guest

Do you have to move the HO window when it is up, or is there another way to move it? I wanted to move it last night because I kept missing it when I had something I had to finish. The battles were too dicey to take the time to move it and sometimes it took me too long to notice it was mine because I was watching health bars, much higher priority.

I guess I could solo something easy then I could safely move it.
  10. ARCHIVED-Gobbwin Guest

Far as I know, you can only move your HO window and spell status window when they are up, which can be annoying, specially while trying to move ur spell one during combat, casting short cast spells. :smileywink:
  11. ARCHIVED-SenorPhrog Guest

I do....but its because it kept getting in the way of hotkey bar. I'm still getting used to it and think my spells keep fizzling when in truth I'm not looking in the right place for the progress bar.