Healer solo advice.

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Vinny, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Vinny Member

Hiya folks,

Just returning to the game after being gone awhile and I was looking to rey a healer since I never played one. I'll be mostly just solo/molo leveling. I was thinking of either a Fury or Warden, which of these 2 would I have an easier time with? I want to be able to kill at a reasonable rate and not take forever to kill simple quest mobs.

Thanks!
  2. Redlight Well-Known Member

Have you considered an Inquisitor? If your main play type is solo they are a viable option.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You may want to get yourself into Beta and look at inquisitors before you decide to play one.

Warden and Fury are both pretty good. I have never played one, but I am told the Channeler is also fun.
  4. Dead Alt Account Well-Known Member

Inquisitors are great to level from 1 to 100 if you want level up slowly by questing. At level 100, betray to Templar because Inqs are the worst healer class in the game (and I mean really bad).
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

Honestly, if you aren't playing on Fallen Gate, and keep up with your main spells and gear, all the priests solo to 100 just fine. Moloing, it doesn't matter. The merc will destroy everything quickly anyway.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  6. Clintsat Well-Known Member

I would suggest Fury for solo play. At expac launch you will have two runspeed temps, heals are mostly just procs off your nukes when you solo. Your prestige gives you an auto-renewing heal over time so you can focus on more nuking... and a lot of those nukes are aoe.
  7. Earar Well-Known Member

druids or inqui are best solo healers

they have decent dps and u can spec AA to really heal up while doing damage. So you wouldn't need to use your heals most of the time. Also clerics and druids get a self rez with AA .. which is awesome

furies are great for AoE pulls

inquisitors must be good too

wardens .. you need to reach lvl 90 - 95 to have a easier time with AoE pulls. but they don't run out of mana as easily as furies.