Healer Maintained Spell Window

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Warsteiner, May 30, 2022.

1. Warsteiner Member

On Live, when you cast a ward or reactive, the spell shows in the maintained spell window so you can track how much ward you have or how many reactives are remaining. I can't get this to work on TLE. The only thing that shows is buffs and debuffs. Maintained heals don't show. Any idea how to fix this or is this a server thing?
    hauke and Xevran like this.
  2. Ribs New Member

I'm also having this problem. I have tried several UIs as well. It me be a bug. Please help!
  3. Kiramon2 New Member

Somebody said reactives were removed due to the smaller window? idk

However, I can see my wards and their remaining values in mine.
  4. Malachy Well-Known Member

It only affects clerics, it's literally the primary reason I deleted my Templar. Druids and Shamans are fine. Apparently it's been a thing for a long time.
  5. Xevran Well-Known Member

I thought my UI was just messed up when I couldn't get it to work...

Edit: I hope this gets fixed otherwise I might just swap to druid or shaman.
  6. Menludiir New Member

Check out the post in beta bug forum - It's only been an issue for about 6 months since they changed the way reactives work.
    Xevran likes this.
  7. Warlyx Active Member

a "half fix" for this is making target icons bigger (profit UI) , it sucks but for now thats better than nothing.
  8. Dagz New Member

My Defiler wards showed in the 'maintained' window but I just started an Inquisitor and the reactive spell Penance didn't show in the window. This is on Varsoon server.