Healer Death Prevents

Discussion in 'Spells, Abilities, and General Class Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-TheVekk, Sep 8, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-TheVekk Guest

I have been wanting to make a thread about this since last expansion but didnt becuse it wasnt so bad, but in this expasion these abbilitys have almost be come a waste of time to cast.
    I would like to see these become % based instead of the number they are right now. the small heals that they give when they go off doesnt make a diffrence 90% of the time. With how offten mobs double attack u dont even notice when they trigger, and seeing how raid tanks can get 30k+ health now adays.
    if tank death prevents are % based why arnt healers as well? is it becuse our death prevents give a smal stat boost? which imo isnt worth it not anymore atleast.

Any thoughts?
  2. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

%-based would be nice, tho TBH I'd be happy with just an actual upgrade on the warden group death intervention. Even with minimal healing they can be useful, although a %-based system would increase their usefulness.
  3. ARCHIVED-Anastasie Guest

Furies have 1 single target death prevent and it sucks. It would be great if it was % based so it might actually work when you cast it on someone.