Heal spells not healing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by cmore2212, Feb 28, 2024.

1. cmore2212 New Member

Just started today. Merc cast heal but the heal does not do anything. The merc will rez me after death but no heals. I tried multiple characters on my account, same result. Can not play the game at all.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Forestchild Well-Known Member

More details, what merc you using? What level are you? what zone?

Also; are you upgrading the merc? Meaning, adding Mercenary armor, and accoloudes to them?? i have several mercs, and they heal/cure and dps, and rez just fine.
    cmore2212 and Twyla like this.
  3. cmore2212 New Member

Level 126 and level 128 characters. No change in game play or my mercs. Everything was working as normal until this started. I have several healing mercs with and without accolades all having the same issue. I can see that they cast a spell with the healing graphic but no heal lands. Tested again today. still not working.
  4. cmore2212 New Member

Using Merc: Judithaina Elitia. She did her job just fine up to this issue. I can see her cast the spell Fanatical Healing (16-18b restore) with no effect. I can see the spell effect graphic over my character but no heal lands. The only spell that lands is the rez after death..
    Twyla likes this.
  5. cmore2212 New Member

Update: It appears that the heals are landing but only for a fraction of what they should. A heal that should/was hitting for 16-18b is only healing for 2-3m.
    Forestchild and Twyla like this.
  6. Forestchild Well-Known Member

Was thinking just now, and was wondering you said that the spells decreased in healing amount?? did you go from sub to F2P, because if so that would explain the decrease? Remember F2P will downsize your spells from max to (I believe) to expert if not lower.
    cmore2212 likes this.
  7. cmore2212 New Member

I pay for the subscription.
    Forestchild likes this.