hawk

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-blackdog1, Nov 23, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-blackdog1 Guest

I'm a 21 ranger, can someone tell me if the hawk ever does anythink like fight or gaurd thanx.
  2. ARCHIVED-Nhobah1 Guest

From what I understand, it doesn't do much more than "stay" and "follow". Do a search though, I think there was a thread around here that had some "Stupid Hawk Tricks" (ie: probably unintended "capabilities") discussed. :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Ravi Guest

My Hawk tanked 4 times last night. Usually, I don't get that much action but he had an attitude. Wish he had that more often :smileyvery-happy:
    Message Edited by Ravi on 11-24-2004 06:34 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

Ok, there are like 4 threads on the bloody Hawk. One of them is 2 pages...if you search for "hawk" you can find out all you never needed to know about this pet, including but not limited to:

How much it sucks !!! BOO!!!
    How cool it is! W00T!!!!!
    How it tanks level 36 Mobs! TEH LEET!
    How it sucks monkeys that rangers can't make it poop gold! CRY!!!
    How much of a f'ing ripoff this game is because we aren't beastlords! DAMNIT!

I think the lesson SOE should learn from the Hawk pet is this; don't give anyone anything. Ever. Because they'll just spit in your eye and step on your childrens hands.

ahem. This was not directed at you, but my frustration decided to vent itself and sometimes there's no stoping it. Sorry about that.

xoxo
    -blitz