Havoc Mark (PVP Tokens)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Caveinquis, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Caveinquis New Member

Little help here...
    Now with a single piece of level 95 Armor going for 4,500 Havoc Marks the stack size of 100 in your shared account needs to be changed.

To gear out a level 95 you need about 95,000 Havoc Mark Tokens.

Please change the stack size to 1000 tokens.
  2. Salty21db Active Member

If your math is correct lets do a little more.

95,000 marks to gear out and on the average between wins/losses you can say you get about 50 marks a game so that is 1900 games in order to gear out ONE 95. Lets say you're somewhat casual and you play 5 battlegrounds a day so that's 250 marks a day meaning it would take you 380 days of doing 5 per day to get a full set of gear on ONE 95. And SoE questions why there is bots?

Don't get me wrong I like a lot of content and some grinding as much as the next and I'm by no means saying it should be just given to people within a few days, however, I would think a full set of pvp gear on ONE 95 would maybe take a few months at 5 bgs a day, not a year+. Think this needs looked at a bit.

*Edit* Forgot the two dailies which I think is, what 140 more? So say 390 marks a day doing 5 bgs would still be 243 days to gear out ONE 95.