Having problems Getting a group.

Discussion in 'Templar' started by ARCHIVED-TimToler, Dec 3, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-TimToler Guest

Ok, im having problems finding a group and im a templar. I either get atell from someone wanting to do something that cons green to me or something that cons RED to me. if its too low i get no noticable exp if its too high i cant heal the tank fast enough. Anyone else having this problem finding a group? i got a guild but its the same way. im thinking about quiting my lvl 20 templar and making a mage. id sure hate to start over but it looks like myonly option.
  2. ARCHIVED-Etherion Guest

Make friends with a few tanks. Then every time you log on they will be begging you to come join them.

Join a guild.

Everquest is a game about reputation. You just need to build yours up a bit more. Switching classes wont help.
  3. ARCHIVED-orkhammer Guest

I don't know what server you are on, but I had to turn on anonymous a long time ago to stop the constant join invites. When I need a group I turn on lfg and /ooc templar lfg. It never fails that in under 2 minutes I get an invite to a group. Maybe there is a lack of templars on butcherblock...
  4. ARCHIVED-ToesToes2 Guest

I've never had to wait more than a few minutes to get a group, even in the middle of the night. During a busy period, i still get tells while group. Healers are the most wanted class in the game. either you're not LFG in the right areas, or you've got a really bad reputation that everyone avoids you.

I'd lean towards the former, head to a area or dungeon or /ooc andyou'lll get a group in no time.

Toes