have you ever wanted a place where you could share with others?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by suka, Aug 12, 2013.

1. suka Well-Known Member

Fyuri's Westlin Wind has been changed to Westlin Wind, portals, depots, sharing. The idea is this: we want to build a neighborhood sharing station!

Our guild, Rings Within the Circle wanted a place where we could encourage community sharing so we put all of the depots except the fuel depot on our portal ship. The ship is used by the guild for it's ports.
    There are several harvest depots so we will never run out of room in those. All depots are set to visitor. We do hope that in the spirit of giving and sharing, no one takes anything out to sell on the broker. It is a risk we must take in our effort to build a community sharing station, So if you have ammo you have outgrown, or food you no longer use, or old white adornments sitting rotting in your bank, put them to a good use., donate them to the depots so that maybe people just starting out or returning can have a chance to get one. it is always a good feeling to know that you have paid a past debt forward form someone who helped you get started. You never know who this might benefit.

The ship is on Butcherblock and anyone who needs items or has items to share are welcome. we will begin putting stuff in these containers soon[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

What a great idea! I am sure it will be put to good use.
  3. Shalaia Active Member

I love the concept :) my question is how do you guys get more than one of the same type of Depot in the same house? I can't figure out how to make that work. Thanks for the info!
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I might just have to take you up on that, once I get a couple of free characters on Butcherblock (which means I wouldn't be able to Broker anything, anyway, probably), but all of my characters able to "pay it forward" (and I have a lot, not to mention a ton of stuff that could be Depot'ed!) are on other servers...I hope this idea can catch on in other places as well! :)

Uwk
    suka likes this.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Do you know there are new depots? The old harvesting depot is now called small and the recipe that made it now can produce the small 100 slot harvesting depot if craft 1-3 lines and a large 1000 slot harvesting depot if craft all 4 lines. You can now have multiple small harvesting depots. The large one and all the other depots you can only have one. Other depots....fuel, food/drink, potions/poisons/totems, white adornments, lore and legend, um think that is all of them. Since the large harvesting depot and other depots are marked with new tag "house-lore" you can only have one of them and there should be any work around to get more than one in a house now
  6. suka Well-Known Member

the little depot- which is the old one - is no longer lore. so you can have several of them as well as one harvest depot - which is house-lore and tradeable- in one house
  7. suka Well-Known Member

if you get toons on butcherblock, see us about getting in our guild - we are small enough to care about our members and help them
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks for the invite! :)

Uwk
  9. Shalaia Active Member

Yep---can make and have them all:) but... in the screen shot above I could have sworn I saw more than one of a couple of styles up there. I know that in the past there was a work around when the small one was house lore---but didn't know if it worked with the new ones as well. I never learned what the work around was, I just heard speak that there was one. I just need another Lore box in my house! LOL.... for organizational purposes I didn't want to have to put it into another house--lol.
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I think people asked for the size increase to the lore and legend box in tradeskill forums. Hopefully they do up that box and the fuel one. Crosses fingers
  11. suka Well-Known Member

when you get there, look for aerfren or fyuri and mention suka - instant invite.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! Bookmarked. :)

Uwk