Haunted House Decor Contest

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Melakei, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Melakei New Member

^^
    /\__{^^}__/\
    / _ ........ _ \
    \/ \/\ ww /\/ \/
    Night of the Dead is this Necro's favorite holiday! So I, Melakei of House Liberate Tutemet, will be hosting a haunted house decorating contest. (On Antonia Bayle)
    1000pp
    Simply sign up via in game mail by October 30th to participate. Send your name and name of your house. Please also give Melakei friend access to the house so its easier to find your house. I will be looking at creativity and overall design. Touring entries will begin on the 31st @ 6pm PST. You do not have to be present to win.
    ______________Requirements_______________
    No Prestige Housing.
    Block off rooms you don't want judged.
    __________________FAQ___________________
    Can I break out?
    Absolutely
    Will you have additional judges?
    Yes - TBA
    Who has signed up so far?
    I'm coordinating everything through the guild hall so for updates hop in guild (anyone in LT can invite) or pop in the guild hall and look at the event book in the entry hall.
    Note: This is my first time doing anything like this so if I broke some sort of decorum I do apologize.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

No Prestige Housing? So no houses from marketplace or does this also exclude housing won from LON such as the dimensional pocket house?
  3. Melakei New Member

Only houses everyone has access too. I wanted new and old players alike to have a level playing field.
    Glenorian likes this.