Hate Reduction

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-TalanRM, Jan 7, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-TalanRM Guest

Anyone have any idea how much percentage is knocked off you hate buff on test? I've never found tanks ask for more Aggression, only be concerned about the raw percentage increase. Anyone know whether this is just a minor adjustment or effectively knocking back one of our key buffs a tier?
  2. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

I just did a test copy to have an up to date version of myself on test, Im gona check things out over the weekend/course of GU51. Ill post what I find.
  3. ARCHIVED-Chefren Guest

Considering the Troub hate reducer got reduced to 8% + a deaggro proc I would guess ours has been dropped pretty significantly as well.
  4. ARCHIVED-Martrae Guest

Currently on test
    [IMG]

Currently on live
    [IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

Breanut@Butcherblock wrote:
    So with all the changes is that a nerf a buff or a nothing?
  6. ARCHIVED-TalanRM Guest

Did some further digging with our main tank.
    Apparently, the proportion of hates increased by taunt effects, particularly when in defensive mode, will be significantly increased overall. Therefore, although the overall percentage of hate increase appears to have been decreased the buff still remains useful - also I believe (not confirmed and definately open to correction) that we **may** be the only class with a direct taunt amount increase buff.
  7. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

[IMG]

Thats all the changes as of 1/11/09.

Looks like Dextrous Sonota may or may not help taunts.
    There seems to be a Taunt Crit mechanic and stat but I see no De-Taunt Crit stat anywhere. Also love how SOE seems to use FLOATS in item descrptions but casts them as INTS.....IE my 8.5% Taunt Crit is listed as 9% love how they cannot do math properly at all!
    Seems as if when everything is said and done Hyran's will still be quite usefull and I'd call the changes about equal to what we have now.