Has SOE developer ever listend to a class community and made changes?

Discussion in 'General Scout Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Mono, Sep 2, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Mono Guest

Just wondering as us rangers are still waiting :) hehehe
  2. ARCHIVED-Lorzus Guest

See Shadowknight ... ;)
  3. ARCHIVED-Kendayar Guest

See Assassin and Priests.
  4. ARCHIVED-akaglty Guest

The devs seem to think rangers are where they're suppose to be, even though you need to be a personal friend of a guild leader to get into good guilds, and even then it's a pitty invite.
    1000's of screaming rangers don't make a difference. Posts get ignored, and it only takes one dev to say they don't need any work.
    Lost cause unfortunately.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kulaf Guest

Mono wrote:
    I don't know about waiting. Rangers were one of the first classes to get some attention about 2 years ago as I recall. And recently there has been discussion of a Stream of Arrows revamp and a toggle to choose either melee or ranged auto attack as your default. Both of those I would love on my Ranger.
  6. ARCHIVED-Aeralik Guest

Kulanae@Blackburrow wrote:
    Yes don't forget you guys did receive some really nice changes last year based on a lot of the feedback. You also get a few tweaks with the expansion like Stream of Arrows is tweaked to just be a blue aoe arrow attack, changes to coverage, etc.
  7. ARCHIVED-jjlo69 Guest

Aeralik wrote:
    umm so u mean to tell me that 2 of our most useless ca's is getting changed hmm ill wait and see on that .. nad feed back how about the feed back on melee ca's being in ours bottom tso aa line you cant tell me that beta testers did not feed that back cause i know i did and nothing was every done about that hell even the make shirt arrow aa that was changed in beta was changed to the rip arrow aa all i can say is LOL

Uncle
  8. ARCHIVED-DaeXyn Guest

jjlo69 wrote:
    As far as I understand it, the OP's question was "Has SOE developer ever listend to a class community and made changes?" The answer to that is obviously 'yes'. If you're pointing out that there have been suggestions which have not been implemented, that's another point entirely.
    But I don't think it was a literal question. It sounds like another player is particularly bothered by one or more of the mechanics of his chosen class, and posed a rhetorical question in order to vent, or remind the devs that it's an important issue to at least one person.
  9. ARCHIVED-Nevao Guest

jjlo69 wrote:
    1) Punctuation is your friend
    2) Remind us again why you are laughing? Every single one of Arrow Attacks gets upgraded 10% damage and 10% crit bonus with the Ranged Mastery End Line AA. Were you expecting that and more for the ranged Attacks? I think we actually ended up with a pretty good AA tree all things considered.
  10. ARCHIVED-Sydares Guest

That's wonderful news. Any hope of giving us some sort of an interrupt ability or a hate transfer? Both of those seem to greatly impact scout desirability these days.
  11. ARCHIVED-Thunndar316 Guest

Mono wrote:
    Just Assassins and SK's