Has anyone reached the lofty goal of Warlock yet?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Nefrit_DPogrom, Nov 11, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Nefrit_DPogrom Guest

I would like to ask those of you out there who have become full Warlocks about warlock specific quests. Where did you find them? How do you rate them as difficulty and fun? Was the reward worth it or was the experience better than the reward?

Thanks,
    Nefrit D'Pogrom

aka
    Marragan of Najena
  2. ARCHIVED-TyphonX Guest

Tauron on guk has
  3. ARCHIVED-Svarte_Petter Guest

ya bee Warlock a few days, play on Runney eye server.

/Svarte Petter
  4. ARCHIVED-Buppa Guest

I am not technically there yet. I am 19 but have finished the Halmark quest, when I ding 20, I will be a Warlock.
  5. ARCHIVED-Isiana Guest

im also a warlock, Runneyeye
    Message Edited by Isiana on 11-17-2004 04:12 PM
  6. ARCHIVED-Nightwolf78 Guest

Been a warlock for 2 days now....well... the spells look quite silly compared to the wizards blasts...just some green poofs :/ lvl 22 atm but i hope they get some nicer spells and most importantly ffs no more AE spells it **ZOMG**s up all mezzes and basically a lvl 22 warlock can use only the same spells as a lvl 13 sorcerer wich is really **ZOMG**ty
  7. ARCHIVED-Buppa Guest

AOEs do not break mez...
  8. ARCHIVED-Azriael Guest

I am the first on everfrost to reach the goal of warlock class its kinda cool =) I'mn liking the curse of the toad spell. Although i have no idea what its practical application are if it has any.
  9. ARCHIVED-Nirvy Guest

in about half a level i will be a warlock too on RunnyEye :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Zilrion Guest

Warlock on Runneyeye myself.. got it early yesterday :)
  11. ARCHIVED-LowDownAndDirty Guest

=p sorry to burst your bubble, but on everfrost, including you there are 3 warlocks.. (unless you're the one that sent me a tell late friday night/early sat morning when i dinged)..

Ata-
  12. ARCHIVED-DruidKing Guest

Ding'd tonight on Unrest
  13. ARCHIVED-Nirvy Guest

just dinged Warlock this morning.

The Toad Spell was fun for all of two minutes, until i realised my ears were bleeding. Whats with the constant ribbet noises it makes!
  14. ARCHIVED-TheRealDude Guest

i just think SoE needs to add a "/croak off" commad to the game =P
  15. ARCHIVED-namora Guest

Ding!

Another Warlock on Runnyeye

Namora Ravenclaw
  16. ARCHIVED-EQ2Player Guest

27 Warlock.

Very disappointing Class.

Very broken spell damage.

Defilers and other classes that are 4 levels below me do more magic damage.

The AOE's are weak.

The DOT at level 27.5 does 50 damage.

Hope yall are ready for some very huge disappointments.
  17. ARCHIVED-Enkanto Guest

Why not report these problems the Warlock class has been having?

I would love to play this class and hope that all of u veterans out there, those brave souls that tried the class would speak up and report these issues so that the dev team can fix them.

Also have u taken into consideration that maybe the Warlock class is not meant to be a straight damage dealer like the wizard? Maybe they do indirect damage like their AOE Stun plus Instant DD?

The official statement on what the warlock is suppose to be the same as a wizard, the best DD of the classes if this is not so then please report it to the devs.