Happy Frostfell & Happy New Year from Homes and Tomes -- 2013 --

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

This is my rendition of 30 days of Frostfell for Homes and Tomes and would like to wish y'all the same :) If you want the picture version click the link above :)

On the first day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 1 massive tree...*cheers at Jazabelle*

On the second day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me Bi-weekly housing rallies...*bows to Kuerden*

On the third day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 3 poisoned hams...*bites Kasumie*

On the fourth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 4 sticky tonga sutra magazines...*bonks Jinthi*

On the fifth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 5 bushes in the bedroom... *cough Delepitore*

On the sixth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 6 cats on fire... *peers at Jazabelle*

On the seventh day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 7 guidies writting rush orders...*Thanks Guys!*

On the eigth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 8 faction quests...*Gotta have more quests!*

On the ninth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 9 railings making Jazabelle squee... *grin*

On the tenth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 10 famous mistells to the wrong channel... *bonk myself and Jazabelle*

On the eleventh day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 11 soiled potted plants... *Glare Zhadowsee*

On the twelfth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 12 erect squashenii...the banker will never be the same... *thanks go to Kasumie*

On the thirteenth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 13 snowballs and fruitcakes flying... *Bonks Morgie*

On the fourteenth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 14 FULL MAIL BOXES...*posts on Facebook again to clean them out!*

On the fifteenth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 15 enlarged elongated massive gnomish submarines... *runs from Kehhi*

On the sixteenth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 16 office doors for new recruits... *really that many?! Sheesh! :)*

On the seventeenth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 17 random sputterings from the guild...*peers at Kasumie*

On the eighteenth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 18 rumor books to spread around the hall... *Cheers at Zhadowsee*

On the nineteenth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 19 wisker-twitches from our beloved den mum...*smiles lovingly at her*

On the twentieth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 20 Darwin moments of of the guild in all their splendor... *sighs at Darkzephyr*

On the twenty-first day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 21 prancing ratonga running rampant...*Cheers at Mikmak*

On the twenty-second day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 22 santa glug frostfell gifts on 15 different alts... *Guild goes cross-eyed counting and keeping track*

On the twenty-third day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 23 candid shots of Delepitore streaking the halls...again....*blushes profusely at Delepitore*

On the twenty-fourth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 24 rare harvests from the wonderful Kiosha... *Thank you Kio we <3 You!*

On the twenty-fifth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 25 "horny" members... *beams a wicked smile at you all*

On the twenty-six day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 26 Potatoes that Zhadow and Jazabelle immediately started debating what to call them in /shout...*thinks to herself get a room!*

On the twenty-seventh day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 27 world wide new item discoveries for the guild...*Cheers at everyone!*

On the twenty-eighth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 28 new and shiny things from the marketplace that made us all drool... *Chants at SOE for a double or triple sc day*

On the twenty-nineth day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 29 building blocks for Meeba to decorate with and erect something special for the Mad HaTters...*Grins at Meeba*

And On the thirtith day of Frostfell Homes and Tomes gave to me 30 dirty thoughts from Delepitore that made the guild burst out in hysterics for hours... *Grins evilly at Delepitore*

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!!
    Bring it on 2014! This will be our best year yet!
    Geden, Anghammarad, Tariya and 3 others like this.
  2. Galldora Well-Known Member

This is great, Darkzypher! I love screenies so I went for the illustrated version -- well worth it! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Lol, very cool! Thanks for the chuckle!
  4. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

*cough* I flipped 14 and 30, 'cause there's NO WAY that mailbox list is only 14 people long.......

Thanks Dark for writing this for the guild! It's adorable, and our collection of screenshots sorta kinda shows off our insanity, eh?
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er, about that squash......I don't think your interpretation might've been the one intended? At least, it doesn't match mine, once my dirty mind and eyes caught a glimpse of the screenshot... X-P

Either way, Kasumie, ew! /shudder

Uwk
  6. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Noooooooo.... it was the right one. Kas herself was talking about how someone put manly bits on the banker. She kept trying to say she wasn't the one who did it. She was foiled by the maker's mark on that squash!
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ew! :D

Uwk