Happy E-day Meatbeast, come back!

Discussion in 'Beastlord' started by ARCHIVED-Mystfit, Feb 7, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

[IMG]
    It's been over two months and I'm STILL not finding the fun I had with this class that I did when Meatbeast was my warder. I kept leveling her on the off chance that he owuld come back as an exotic, or a level 90 treat or something. (that hding bovoch taunts me so), but alas. I finally gave up and started playing a different alt, but just can't capture that......fun. So, here's my Eday card to Meatbeast!
    Anyone find a warder they're enjoying? I did pick up a kitty, but the smaller warders aren't as cool cause they're too msall to see what they are doing.
  2. ARCHIVED-The_Cheeseman Guest

Yeah, I really miss him, too. I still have my bovid warder named, "Exmeatbeast" and it kinda makes me a little sad when I use him. Maybe someday SOE will come around and remember that it's the little things that really make players happy.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

I named mine Notmeatbeast, dismissed him and haven't used a bovoid since. Bitter, party of one...you're table is ready!!!...oops gotta go time for my meal of sour grapes!
  4. ARCHIVED-Bastis Guest

I parked my toon in guild hall the day he was removed and cancelled all my acounts for good, wife camcelled hers since I wasnt playing as well as many other friends I used to hang out with went to SWTOR which turned out to be just OK. I actually logged in the other day as its F2P now, saw the common milk cow and logged out instantly due to disgust.
    The Meatbeast was a fun warder and playing a fantasy game fighting dragons and undead just seemed stupid with a milk cow for a warder.
  5. ARCHIVED-Lejoni Guest

I did that questline only to get the Meatbeast as apperance for my warder.
    Why do SOE do stupid things like this? It was just an apperance, and you had to do a long questline to get it.
    Bring back the Meatbeast!
  6. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

Coming soon to the Marketplace, 2000 SC.
  7. ARCHIVED-ZeroByte Guest

Really? The appearance of your warder is your rage quit moment? so sad.....
  8. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

ZeroByte wrote:
    They set up a class where the intent is to bond/connect with your warder..every time we do something together we gain AFFINITY. We are sent on class quests that speak in great lengths of our need to connect and fight as one. You're told to go out into the world and seek out a warder to be your companion. The only reason I became a bl over any other pet class was because I did the lore prelude quests and the idea intrigued me. Within the context of a game ( as in I know it's not real), I felt I was being encouraged to connect and bond and I liked that. Then 3 days before Christmas, they rip our warders away and stick us with an animals we hadn't any affinity for or particularly wanted. No word, no explanation (though we all know why). I was terribly disappointed and I can see where it may be enough to cause a rage quit. I am leveling to 90 soely so that if he's brought back in any context I'd be ready for him (except I hope it's not cause you've done your epic cause I'm way too lame to get that done!!!)
    O Bovoch, cow of strange design
    Your supple leather hide remains divine
    With spots of black in the tens or more
    Lifted high on legs, larger rear than fore
    Bluish eyes full of watery truth
    Sharp of mind, but soft of tooth
    Which lay in herbivorous rows, alas
    Suitable only for eating grass
    Your towering height, the warmth of your heart
    Are missed each day we're kept apart
    The others cannot understand the joy I feel
    When a bovoch scratches after a full-bellied meal
    Can you attend me? Protect me? Ward me? Please?
    Fight off my enemies with bovine ease?
    How can you call me the lord of each beast
    If I am never allowed to tame the Meatbeast?