Handy Spell List to Track What You Have Already

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Handlebars, Mar 2, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Handlebars Guest

I made this sheet to easily reference it to see if I have the spell in case an adept or master comes on the broker. I've found it very useful. Check it out.

http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~ea271199/NecroSpellList.pdf

Let me know if you want me to add anything to it. I also like that it's on just one sheet of paper.
  2. ARCHIVED-Meistro Guest

Wow that'll come in handy! I'll definitely use it. Thanks!
    Message Edited by Meistro on 03-02-2005 12:32 PM
  3. ARCHIVED-Shabbate Guest

This will help me out quite a bit when in merchant mode and using the search feature to see what is available. Thanks for the work.
  4. ARCHIVED-Urbannaja Guest

Great work...very helpful!
  5. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

Very nice - do they have them for other classes? I tried modifing the URL to see but no luck
  6. ARCHIVED-Handlebars Guest

No, I did this myself and put it up on my old schools students site. It only takes a short amount of time and I'd be willing to do it for more classes, just holler off the ones you want.
  7. ARCHIVED-morgoth14 Guest

Outstanding list!!! I have been looking for something like this for a while..now i can put away my notepad lol.

Tinuvial Bauglir
    30 Necromancer
    Riders of the Apocalypse
  8. ARCHIVED-Blackguard Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Handlebars Guest

TY :smileytongue: My first post with an official post in it. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, much like I did when I finally finished my FBSS this morning.
  10. ARCHIVED-Chandigar Guest

Stay far away from me then, I hear that "warm and fuzzy" is contagious. My ratonga was already called "cute" the other day... the necro inside me died a little.
  11. ARCHIVED-Boran Guest

LoL, my guild keeps calling me "mouse". Bloomin guild leader is a gecko too.....

Excellent sheet, thanks a lot. I've posted your link on my guild website I hope that's OK.
  12. ARCHIVED-Manrlessa Guest

Very nice list. Can you do one for the classes leading up to Necro as well? mage, summoner? It would have been great to have this available before I hit 20.

If you want fame and fortune as the savior of the forums, you could do one for every class available and post them on their own boards. I know I'd love one for my priest and crusader :)
  13. ARCHIVED-Handlebars Guest

We'll see how much more free time I have at work
  14. ARCHIVED-Manrlessa Guest

just making suggestions :)
  15. ARCHIVED-El Chupacabras Guest

Just a couple suggestions, Handlebars.

1) Add the noxious debuff to the spell descriptions of the mark spells
    2) Change chains of torment and eternal bindings descriptions to say "Root + Small DoT" instead of "Stun + Small DoT". We all know how different those two types of spells are :smileywink:.

This is a cool little chart... good job!

Edit: By the mark spells I mean grisly mark and horrific mark btw.
    Message Edited by El Chupacabras on 03-11-2005 07:43 AM
  16. ARCHIVED-Tybr Guest

Nice!

Thanks for taking the time to put this together.
  17. ARCHIVED-DarkelfNecro Guest

Nice, and looks easy to use. Wish I would have had one of these when I was still buying all my spells. I have about 13 sheets of scrap paper laying around with stuff written on them :p
  18. ARCHIVED-gr8scott Guest

If you are looking for small refinements, you might make some note for spells that don't have different quality levels (e.g. unliving eyes).

Greatscott
  19. ARCHIVED-hitchiker Guest

Great Job! Thanks for sharing Handlebars.
  20. ARCHIVED-TheTraveller Guest