Halfling Dirge on the RP server or pvp server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kenjaxom, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Kenjaxom New Member

I'm planning on rolling on the RP or PvP server. I played a few classes to 20 and I enjoyed the dirge the most! Looking for a good guild to show me the ropes! Would love to do some end game stuff but that's far off since ill be starting from scratch! Ill be checking the forums out here and there, feel free to leave some info!!

Me, I'm 30 I've played all the main stream mmos and many that were not so popular. I'm not hard core or anything and I'm a super talkative on the mic lol.

Look forward to hearing from lots or guilds!
  2. Tackk New Member

Hmmm...most of the grouping and fun is end game. You picked a great class to play. Are you interested in raiding end game as well? We have 1 spot available in our raid for a dirge, and we can help you level and show you the ropes until your ready. Send me a message if your interested.
  3. Heinzyboy New Member

Where do u live and if your interested in endgame raiding what would be good times for you to raid?
    The guild im in (Pax Fatalis) is a fun, carefree raiding/casual guild with some people who like to RP and PVP.
    Im a dirge myself and i would be willing to help you learn the ropes and get really good at your class.
    Send me a message if your interested. :)
    Don't worry....I won't try hit on you....unless your a girl thats around the age of 20o_O