Halas Bug Solutions?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Equinox231, Sep 29, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Equinox231 Guest

Greetings all.
    Now, I know that the Halas homes have some peculiar bugs, but I've come across one that I have no explanation for, and was wondering if anyone else had experienced it or knew of a solution. In the room on the main floor that has the door connecting to the outer patio area, I have created a tiled ceiling. Trouble is, once I get it just above head height, the whole thing disappears, or just one tile close to the door will appear. Move it down, and it's all back, but there's a height point where the whole entire thing disappears. Odd thing is, one time I got it to the correct height and visible, and it stayed that way for a few days... but today upon visiting, it was gone again.. BUT, in the northeast corner of that room, if I stand just in the right spot, I can see the tile... turn one way or another a little bit and it vanishes again.

I know that the tiles aren't embedded in any structure of the room, so it's not an anchor point issue that I am aware of. However, I'm powerless to figure out why it won't appear. Anyone run into this and maybe have a solution?